Bug The jewel from the event

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by ShadowExpress, Jul 25, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ShadowExpress

ShadowExpress Forum Greenhorn

Hi there, I just got the new jewel, but that is not all I got another 49 of it, one i placed on my character, what should i do with those 49 that remained, i dont want to do bug abuse or something
    https://imgur.com/a/SYnS2y0

2. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Duke

Place them in a circle around you, it will protect you from future DDOS attacks

Alpaca and Selene-Rip like this.
  3. StayinFrosty

StayinFrosty Junior Expert

Leave them like that in inventory or destroy I guess, as long as you don't melt/sell it should be fine

4. Reigns

Reigns Forum Greenhorn

Hello, I got a jewel from the summer festival, in magical blue color, but when I upgraded it to legendary (orange) https://prikachi.net/image/1hku , but their effect is the same, there is no upgrade in legendary (orange)

5. RacoonBoyTrashPanda

RacoonBoyTrashPanda Forum Apprentice

ive tested it, it says 10% but heals 40% as intended, its just a text error. btw i too got 49 more jewels, i personally havent touched them, just took 1 away from the stack. i hope they can find a way to "take them away" without punishing non-exploiters, because currently there are people who are idiotic and spend a bunch of andermants on tickets just to get more drops of 50x because its like 440K dust~

FAALHAAS likes this.
  6. TheSword26

TheSword26 Forum Apprentice

Sorry for the question, but how and where you found the jewel? I mean, I am not using the attire and I found no jewel yet

7. RacoonBoyTrashPanda

RacoonBoyTrashPanda Forum Apprentice

only drops if you have the attire lol

8. gintarszb

gintarszb Junior Expert

My ranger (my main toon) got this blue rarity jewel from jewel chest for 10 token, without attire .;)
    Other my chars got other jewels from the possible list.(mage- duplicate :(, war- frozen heart :cool: , dwarf - jewel of focus :))

9. Przyjaciel

Przyjaciel Someday Author

What attire? cloak or?

10. gintarszb

gintarszb Junior Expert

With "Attire" (aka red cape/cloak) from the game shop for real money, jewel can drop from mini-games chests. Without attire - from "Jewels" chest for 10 tokens , if you lucky :)

11. Kiwigal1244

Kiwigal1244 Active Author

I also got same Jewel from the Jewel Chest for 10 Tokens,
    But the game went into error code and DC me from client.

When I logged back on the Jewel was no longer there.
    Sent ticket & told to *take picture next time it happens*

That would be impossible with error code on screen!!!

Very unhappy

12. baca69

baca69 Forum Apprentice

i had some funny problem to with thos jewels i opened the box i got 1x health and 1x 1h weapon dmg raise i was wathching them thinking maybe to melt 1h dmg jewel couple sec later i got nebula after respawn my jewel box was there unopened i was like EDIT,i opened then i got crapy unneded jewels melted straight away

Last edited by moderator: Sep 18, 2023