Bug The knowledge points for my dragonknight resets when choosing superhuman regeneration

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by taketh, Sep 7, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taketh

taketh Regular

I choose Super human regeneration with knowledge points, then move to a different map, and the skill gets unselected. I also think that in pvp, my knowledge damage bonus is not used. My dk is lvl 20.

2. Denemama

Denemama Someday Author

Let's just face it the game is screwed up right now. Even if they fixed all the bugs it would still be screwed up because of all the pointless changes that were made. The expansion was a good thing, I really like the new maps, especially the talking 'shrooms, but screwing with PvP and the talents earned through countless hours of PvP was a slap in the face. I LOVED PVP, now it is a non existent part of this game for me, the toons have been nerfed so bad they die quickly and often. I would much rather fight for a minute or 20 to kill something than have to make a build of all damage then hit and run! Any complaint I had before this release I would take it back, ALL of it, if you would just restore this ONCE epic game. Worry about the bugs when the game is worth playing again, Just sayin..........

Darwarren likes this.
  3. taketh

taketh Regular

I understood why they decided to change the pvp. It was very difficult for a recruit to go up against a flag bearer because of the stun breaks, but now every character has stun breaks regardless of experience. The dragonknight in my opinion has the worst time in pvp because of this, dragonknight needs to stun his oponents to stop them from running. I dont know how they will fix this, maybe the stats show that dragonknight still wins pvp as much as any other class.

4. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

well according to the tooltip you need Level30. :)

So levelup

taketh likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.