The new forum - Discussion and Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Iso-Hampuri, Nov 26, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you like the new Drakensang Online forum ?

Poll closed Dec 10, 2013.
  1. YES

26 vote(s)
    30.6%
  2. NO

38 vote(s)
    44.7%
  3. I don't know yet

21 vote(s)
    24.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Yes, excellent observation. The forum now equals, or exceeds, the functions of the old forum in all areas (relevant to my needs), except picture hosting, but that's n.b.d. to me. I just have to take the extra step of uploading to another website.

2. -Gaucho-

-Gaucho- Forum Greenhorn

I like it.

3. Ash

Ash Advanced

I have found it perfectly easy to use but am a Internet forum veteran. lol

One thing, don't know if already mentioned.... the latest post on the sidebar shows only the very last. Is it possible to show say the last 3 threads posted to?
    Unless I'm missing something.
    It's just I like to read most recent threads but at the moment need to enter each forum if I want to find them, which I don't bother doing.

The New Posts tab is great, but shows each and every post from everywhere, whereas showing new threads from each sub-forum is more specific and therefore more useful.

yamahamm likes this.
  4. Ash

Ash Advanced

Is there a way to 'dislike' a post? :)

5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I wish... especially with the stupid things some people say!

6. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

I guess you can Report... and when it asks for the reason say "this person is saying stupid things" :p

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.