The Rise of Dragan - Curse of the Black Knights [Feedback]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Biztart, Jun 20, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

What did you think of the event?

1. The event length was ok.

83 vote(s)
    52.2%
  2. Event length was too short.

15 vote(s)
    9.4%
  3. I liked the event rewards

75 vote(s)
    47.2%
  4. I did not find the event rewards motivating

42 vote(s)
    26.4%
  5. I enjoyed the event

110 vote(s)
    69.2%
  6. I did not find the event fun

17 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. I liked the event pricing (shop)

8 vote(s)
    5.0%
  8. I disliked the event pricing (shop)

64 vote(s)
    40.3%
  9. I found the event playable in difficulty

76 vote(s)
    47.8%
  10. The event was too difficult

28 vote(s)
    17.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

2. Apolon80

Apolon80 Exceptional Talent

I think its a good event, for 22 days everyone van get lots of drakens, crysrals, essences, etc. But I have one question - Where is Gnob? I did all the quests and I cant find Gnob to spend my drakens :( There are only few hours untill the end of Gnob event, so I will be very thankfull if someone can give me some info for Gnob! I cant find Gnob in Kingshill!

3. Brunken

Brunken Forum Apprentice

Worthless event setup idea, I feel more ripped off then rewarded for my play hours.

1. After opening all six boxes by the mine I had, 4x green items, 3x ravens, 2x black colours, 1x 7-day zombie emote and 10 draken. 3 boxes by the sulphur+2 boxes by Jullov have only resulted in repeats of the drops already mentioned. One box from the black knight arena resulted in 10 draken, another 7-day zombie emote and black colour...total event draken progress so far = 70 draken for me, nearly 1000 for my girlfriend...

2. Whoever desided that it's better to have random drops from boxes rather then an event bar...I have no words for you. You effectively will destroy the PVP arena beyond repairs. There will be players on really low lvls with the onyx regenerations stone(s), mark my words. There are already these low lvl players with strong lvl 45 buddies who help them farm glyph to make them immortal with lvl 45 shields on character lvl 5. These buddies will help push them through the event. Not to mention you introduce a cloak wearable beneith lvl 40...

3. Black knight arena area doesn't allow premium revive while all others do, lost 3000 andermants and barely made it. This is not good customer relations devs, I'm cancelling my premium from next month.

Final score: 2/10

Ash, Wild, Theralen and 1 other person like this.
  4. Apolon80

Apolon80 Exceptional Talent

You should think a little before you kill the mobs there. I do it alone, i dont use ess, bufss, etc, i dont die there at all!

5. Rev

Rev Active Author

The one thing that i dislike about this event is the drop rate of the uniques from Dragan. The helmet drops almost every run while the pauldrons and cape never drop...i still have 20 days to see.

6. Iamboredwtf

Iamboredwtf Active Author

1. Hi I am happy with the event. I am not happy that I accidentally destroyed my onyx gem :( I opened all the boxes trying to get another one it didn't work.

2. Out of 25 uniques I got from dragan ONLY ONE cape/cloak that is less than 5% from 20+ runs. Is anyone else having that issue?

Thank you I am very happy now sad that I opened all the boxes :(

7. Rev

Rev Active Author

Yes...i have 0 cloak. It is really really frustrating.

8. .maes.

.maes. Someday Author

Can you extend gnob's "visit" for 24 more hours? Because it takes like 5 hours to get to him and average players don't have that kind of time on a weekday. Its like giving a lost truth event for 1 day. Ridiculous.

Billal likes this.
  9. ~THE~LEGEND~

~THE~LEGEND~ Someday Author

where is the gnob ? can any admin answer us ?

10. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

I am commenting 1st on the Castle Ravencaw (Claw ? )

I cant see laser where is it ? kept on getting damaged for no reason......

Update
    Changed to high end graphic and still no laser

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  11. _Dragonscale_

_Dragonscale_ Advanced

I got that bug, too. After some time I saw the lasers. So they come visible just by waiting.

12. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

They are in every circular room...

Anyways, I'm liking this event. It's lots of fun :)

13. babu_o_babu

babu_o_babu Advanced

I should give a little bit of credit for at least trying to create new event. However, personally speaking, just like Brunken, I am really disappoint with the event. Most players do event to get draken by completing at least few part of the events. Removing the Draken with progress , big point has made it clear that this event's unlimited draken is only for strongest of all the players because the only best way to get draken is by killing Dragan and not everyone can kill dragan.

Yesterday I spend over 12 hours on the event map and all I got was 130 draken!! Now getting draken is also about chances! I don't call it a event, I call it ripping off customers!

21 days of farming/ grinding without any draken unless we kill dragan, you call this event!

MortriXus likes this.
  14. TriickK

TriickK Exceptional Talent

When we opened the 24 chests, the event becomes too boring : it's really long to reach dragan, long to craft the set.. and the set isn't interessing enough.
    Pls reset chests every week.

15. nasowas

nasowas Junior Expert

So confused as to where spider mount actually drops. From one of the monsters inside Jullov's dungeon or the chests? Opened all of them and got squat as usual.

Have to add the Black Knights Battleground arena is absolutely insane. Lvl 45 squires? I think not, they are like trying to solo a pw boss set at 5 player group size. Granted I got the kills, took a while, MANY pots, died 4 times grrr, but figured out blindly running into the arena and thinking I could handle the mobs with my buffed DK was WRONG.
    Even the "Champion" arisen corpses were harder than bosses anywhere else in event maps. Bad DSO, very BAD. Luring the squire down to the entry area worked great until the mobs got smart and followed him down to me. THAT was not fun. But managed to get quest done. Keep your onyx, definitely NOT redoing the quest for the possibility it may drop. Way too expensive. The Torturer was cake compared to the Squires and "champion" level mobs. Why did you set difficulty so freaking high on that map? Huge turn off for me and probably for many more.

P.S. Rusty Keys???? Seriously? They drop like MAYBE 5 a run if you're lucky. Way to try and force people to buy pearls just to get to Gnob. See that quest is extremely not cool with such limited time to get Gnob free, thanks for nothing on that side of it, defimitely shows it's a P2P favored event as usual.

And apparently letting people know how the 4 parts of the Onyx Dragon mount are divided in each dungeon and that all 4 parts may or MAY NOT drop from a reward chest is a post deletable offense. So here it is again. Egg may or may not drop from a Sulfur Desert chest, Choker collar may or may not drop from an excavation site reward chest, incubator may or may not drop from a Jullov's Lab rewards chest and the last part may or may not drop from a battleground rewards chest. Let's see if this gets deleted again.
    And why it got deleted is beyond me, it is indeed event related feedback so calm your jets there sparky mod people. Afraid the truth will make the players mad knowing if they didn't get a part from one of the area chests they can't craft the mount? I would think the glitched event quests, invisible lasers, etc are doing that job just fine.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  16. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You get spider mount from main quest at 5/6.

17. nasowas

nasowas Junior Expert

TY for the answer.

trakilaki likes this.
  18. moby31

moby31 Regular

I Think that this is a bug ,have the same problem but only when i'm solo on event map , while in group laser is visible .

19. razer0101

razer0101 Old Hand

i open all chest of desert but i dont get the egg of dragon where i can get it pls?

20. _Dragonscale_

_Dragonscale_ Advanced

Can't get the chest quest for Jullov's laboratory...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.