The Rise of Dragan - Curse of the Black Knights [Feedback]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Biztart, Jun 20, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

What did you think of the event?

1. The event length was ok.

83 vote(s)
    52.2%
  2. Event length was too short.

15 vote(s)
    9.4%
  3. I liked the event rewards

75 vote(s)
    47.2%
  4. I did not find the event rewards motivating

42 vote(s)
    26.4%
  5. I enjoyed the event

110 vote(s)
    69.2%
  6. I did not find the event fun

17 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. I liked the event pricing (shop)

8 vote(s)
    5.0%
  8. I disliked the event pricing (shop)

64 vote(s)
    40.3%
  9. I found the event playable in difficulty

76 vote(s)
    47.8%
  10. The event was too difficult

28 vote(s)
    17.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marhun

marhun Junior Expert

Yeah i have to agree, i was lucky enough to finally get two onyx skulls and organised my gems in a way so i dont have another gem to put in that spare place. Also the amount of times i could not finish the 100 pearl quest becuase i could not hit the gong. I think if you take something away we should get a free chest. After all most people die 3 times in that 10 pearl arena now 500ander spent for nothing, if this turns out to be true well then that kinda is unfair

2. TriickK

TriickK Exceptional Talent

Please replace onyx skulls by some compensation, for exemple 200 drakens or anything.
    If the script takes me my 2nd gem, it would be like if I opened an empty chest..
    thx!

3. Coograth

Coograth Someday Author

hi there. i have a question : for those of us who did not get the chance to play the event until after the hot-fix, will we be able to open the chests twice or only once ?
    if we can't open the chests twice that will be very imbalanced, because a lot of players already got the chance to open their chests once... so they will have double rewards :(

4. Buddhasack

Buddhasack Forum Greenhorn

Great! Hotfix the game and make the mobs so hard you can't solo without a superhero. Why not fix the bugs instead of making the event harder to finish?

I have a decked out SW with all legendary gear and i cant stay alive for more than a min.. get three ranged mobs on me and i am dead in seconds. BP your greed will catch up with you eventually.

5. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

err.... what happened to the barrels... many of them missing in Castle of Ravencaw...... a trade off for the chest ?

6. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Roger that

My thoughts exactly, except I'm not asking for (because they'll never give) any compensation.

FastEddieFelson likes this.
  7. Drakah

Drakah Forum Apprentice

And still bad drops for the capes , 60+ runs and only 3 drops ! At this rate it would take me a month ,give or take, to get this unique cape . I had more fragments / day for the 1000 gold cape , for this one i can barely get 1 drop every 2 days . Something needs to be done about this , the event might last long but the quests / chests can be done in a few days , farming for that cape alone afterwards 24/7 is frustrating and some might not even complete it by the time the event is done .

8. ToshiBoy

ToshiBoy Someday Author

erm... I've got four helmets of the black knight but when I put them on the workbench they come up 'You can't craft anything from this".... waaaaaaaahhhhhh

9. yamahamm

yamahamm Advanced

havent you got one of them equiped? :)

10. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

7 days .. only 3 cloacks... i will not get the 16th :( is IMPOSSIBLE

11. TheBB

TheBB Forum Apprentice

Now i am getting alot onyx skull...so basically i am not getting any reward from battle ground...BP will eventually take all my prizes back

12. DalekSupreme

DalekSupreme Forum Greenhorn

I don't like the lack of a progress bar. I don't have time to waste my entire life on the event, and the progress bar would give me at least some rewards.

13. thebearreturns

at this point i have been playing all my free time and still all this:

2 onyx fragments, spider mount, skull gem, raven pet, Dragan pauldrons and cloack

LEFT
    i've been numbers so far i killed 30 Dragans i get 30 helms, 10 pauldrons and 3 cloacks.. that means (in my case 1 cloack per 10 Dragans) i will need to kill 13x10 = 130 more Dragans in 15 days.. i cannot farm and kill 9 Dragans when i come back home from work EVERY DAY :(

gemon666 likes this.
  14. jthames

jthames Advanced

I love it, in spite of the non-renewal bonus chests (which was/is an Event low blow). Also, game info from the Dev is very poor, for example, I have several items I've been hauling around for two days now and I'm still not even sure what they are. Also, very few of the prizes have better stats than the equipment most players who've been in the game for a year or so don't already have, so the was a let down. However, drops are very, very plentiful and with lots of green, blues and even higher colors. Designer grinding if you will:). And, I saved my biggest gripe for last....whats up with those chests that drapes some kind of a rabbit suit all over you when you open them? I had to stay hidden inside what ever dungeon I was in at the time until that thing wore off. :) Kudos BP.

15. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

LOL, if you leave the dungeon, it automatically wears off.

jthames likes this.
  16. jozo91

jozo91 Active Author

fix stupid lasers isnt fun die from nothing

17. [kreg]

[kreg] Someday Author

Fixed??!! NOT! Dark knight is a mess, lasers in dragon do not show unless grouped. a waste of time and money to even attempt dark knight! gaw!!! sloppy and unprofesional .

stasis likes this.
  18. IiMonkeyii

IiMonkeyii Forum Apprentice

[​IMG]
    Thx Drangan lol, now I need 1k draken plz

TheDe4thTr4nce and Guitarman like this.
  19. thebearreturns

should we buy Dragans cloack with drakens? ... if we wanna get the cloack we will need MUCH MORE than 13 days to farm it.. last night 16 kills and 0 cloacks... 60 kills and only 3 cloacks.. it is impossible to get it in time!!

20. Teleportist

Teleportist Advanced

I've now wasted 300 pearls entering the knights battleground, and not being able to complete the quest to open a chest.

Please fix this NOW.

Barrettbarrage likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.