The Rise of Dragan - Curse of the Black Knights [Feedback]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Biztart, Jun 20, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

What did you think of the event?

1. The event length was ok.

83 vote(s)
    52.2%
  2. Event length was too short.

15 vote(s)
    9.4%
  3. I liked the event rewards

75 vote(s)
    47.2%
  4. I did not find the event rewards motivating

42 vote(s)
    26.4%
  5. I enjoyed the event

110 vote(s)
    69.2%
  6. I did not find the event fun

17 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. I liked the event pricing (shop)

8 vote(s)
    5.0%
  8. I disliked the event pricing (shop)

64 vote(s)
    40.3%
  9. I found the event playable in difficulty

76 vote(s)
    47.8%
  10. The event was too difficult

28 vote(s)
    17.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

5/16 here with 64 Dragans done :(

2. Alya

Alya Forum Apprentice

i'm still 8/16 frag for cloack :( , but i pick up two time 1000 drakens from dragan drop :), 1 ring of fortitude and fist of keen :)) i like that

Master0fpuppets and tothmartin like this.
  3. Teleportist

Teleportist Advanced

Yes. I had that issue once too.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  4. Swadzuin

Swadzuin Forum Greenhorn

Please please fix the Cloak drop rate. I am killing Dragon continuously for 10th run and no cloak. It's making the event boring as hell for farming for pearls. Please fix it for the remaining days. I am 8/16 after 200+ dragon runs .

5. Firefly

Firefly Active Author

There is nothing wrong with the drop rate. you just need to do quite a work to get. I did about 15-30 Dragans per day (normally around 15, and sometimes 20,30) and i finished the cloak in 11 days. And this was without using money. It just takes a lot and lot of farming. But its kinda nice to know that everyone don't have it after the event.

I think this was very nice event. it was had some nice and fresh ideas and it looks really awesome, specially Dragan is very nice looking. few annoying bugs and really only 1 place to do reasonable place to farm pearls for Dragan is only lowering the score. I give it 8,5/10 :)

6. Drakah

Drakah Forum Apprentice

At an average of 20 rounds / day you did 220 runs to get 16 cape drops . Most people have something called a life , some of which might even have a job . The drop rate IS bad , getting 20 dragan entrances requires atleast 7-8 hours of non stop farming . Not everyone has the free time to invest 10 hours / day in a game you know , only to get a cape from a set where the 2 other pices droped 10 times faster .

Edit :

Sure , we don't want every player to have this cape but having to do 200-250 maybe even 300 Dragan runs just for 1 part of the set is a tad to much , in farming time that adds up to atleast 100 hours devide that by 2-3 hours that the average player has the time to play and most players would get that cape in 30-50 event days , that is of course if they don't get sick and tierd of doing it just for a item .

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
    staticshockk and gemon666 like this.
  7. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

After you realize the prize is not worth the massive effort required, it's only a short step to realize the game isn't worth it either.

staticshockk, Teodor and Zokin like this.
  8. bahhumbug

bahhumbug Forum Apprentice

This event is so easy. Too long in my opinion. Rewards are blah and why so many people are obsessing over a cape is beyond me. Losing crit, damage and HP for a 5% travel speed boost? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Whatever. Enjoy that because even in PvP that cape won't help you once you get stuck in multiple SW singularities lol.
    Anyway, thanks for a ton of cot drops. That is the best part of the event for me.

9. Ash

Ash Advanced

I was thinking the same. The set is powerful and going by the drop rates no one is getting it this time around. This event will be back... hold onto those pieces.

10. bahhumbug

bahhumbug Forum Apprentice

So what exactly is in/can be in the amphorae in event maps? Checked event announcement and can't find any info on the amphorae. Or am I missing something?

11. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

They give random ...uhum... crap, which is related to the event. From what I have opened (some 15 amphorae), I've only seen Drakens and Pearls in small amounts.

12. -Zackharias-

-Zackharias- Forum Apprentice

I liked:
    -Graphics of all six maps and layout
    -Duration of event
    -Good item drops (got lots of legendary and extraordinary items)

I disliked:
    -Unique item's droprate
    -Small amount of quests for three weeks event

13. Alexandra79

Alexandra79 Forum Apprentice

I already got the whole set 4 days ago. Yay me! and all other bonuses :D

14. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

sparks fist seems to be dropping a lot, I found it twice in Temple Sector over the past month (maybe only past 2 weeks). Have not found the other pieces, but the fist might drop easiest of the 3.

15. BLASTUP

BLASTUP Active Author

i think the event should be extented 1 or 2 days
    because of the bugs and lags................

Hmmm and Stormshadow like this.
  16. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

Awesome event. I really enjoyed it.
    A point for improvement is m100 though. It's supposed to be hard, I get it. But at least let every next round start, only after all the monsters of the earlier round are killed. Or increase the time in between the rounds.

xEthnic likes this.
  17. Goldreich

Goldreich Forum Apprentice

I started a new thread, when I probably should have asked here... Anyone else noticed a glitch in that the event reward cloaks can't be dyed, even though it says they're dyeable? Really hope they fix that in the next update!...

alexgriffin81 likes this.
  18. Zokin

Zokin Forum Expert

Yea, only lvl.1 version of cloak can't be dyed.

Multi-Sev likes this.
  19. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Yeah, I think this is correct because I dyed a lvl 2 cloak. It was +73 resist, +4.3% resist and +4.7% movement - so I kept it. I couldn't play enough to make a lvl 3 cloak, so I kept the lvl 2 for the movement speed - but I may not use it.

20. -morg1990-20

-morg1990-20 Advanced

I dont like dragans ıtems because its dont important for mage.I think this event important only for warrıor.(bloce rate).But sargon ıtems used every characters.I think warrıors will be immortal pvp

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.