Tired of missed logins

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by bigbadwolf61, Aug 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigbadwolf61

bigbadwolf61 Forum Apprentice

I 've been playing for quite some time and I've been stopped several times from logging in to one server or another. I play on Heredur, Agathon and Tegan. Usually it resolves itself, but I have lost several login streaks and had to start over, and I'm starting to get peeved because support says it must be my fault,(i.e. I must have missed a login). So far this has happened between 15 and 20 times over the past year and a half. Mostly I just go with the flow and write it off, but it's starting to get irritating. Today a friend logged into his game on the same server on my computer and had no trouble. All he did was get the login. I tried to login right after and couldn't get a connection. My other servers I had no trouble getting on before and after and I don't understand HOW it can be my fault? If anyone else has this problem ( which doesn't happen that often, but does happen) please tell me what I can do

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.