Treasures of the Deep

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by XZarnak, Aug 1, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XZarnak

XZarnak Junior Expert

A whole level from 43 to 44 grinding in Temple...

Got Macrocheira

Got 4 Deep Sea Chitin Rings (melted 2)

Got one Amulet, one Carapace Quiver, and one Coral Arrow...

But STILL no Deep Sea Claw Bow :mad:

Oh well.... Still have 44 to 45 I guess lol

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Really?
    Tell me about it.
    Players are playing for years and got nothing ... and you are expecting to get them all from level 43-44? :D :D :D

xEthnic likes this.
  3. Greekhell

Greekhell Advanced

some players have a star over their head!!!! I am getting all the time the same item

4. jozo91

jozo91 Active Author

well i playing for over year now and i didnt see unique 7 or 8 months

5. Bearer-of-Death

Bearer-of-Death Exceptional Talent

Thats because the dev team took all unique's from Duria and locked them up inside a unique chest and place it in the new upcoming maps(lvl 50):D

Why do you think the Admin play this game???...
    ...to find "bugs" in the game???...no, its to find n' gather all unique's in a save place:D

Some of you gave "conspiracy theory" about the unique's...
    ...old vs new accounts...
    ...F2P vs P2P...

Now its time i share my "conspiracy theory":cool:
    I think that the reason why so many of us don't get any unique, its because there is only a certain amount of unique's available for a certain amount of players, ex...

...Cap of Death (Mortis SW ver) - 1 for every 10.000 accounts...
    ...Ring of Magic - 1 for every 100 accounts...

Now, divide the 26.846.095 registered accounts and you will know how many "Cap of Death" there are or any other unique.

The reason to why there are so many of certain type of unique's, is because when a player finds a unique n' he doesn't like it or need it, he will sell or melt it, thus bringing it back into the game for others to find.

If you really, really want a unique start on creating as many acc's as you can.
    Good luck n' "may the force be with you", my Padawan's:p you still have much to learn!!!:)

goe-spec likes this.
  6. Orange_George

Orange_George Padavan

well your theory sounds good but i'am not sure that i agree.

i have been playing for over 3 years now and find some uniques over and over but others not at all.

i have found some while solo and while in a group the Ageis bow to name one.

it seems to me that if i'am gona find a unique it will happen within 1/2 hour of login otherwise it's not going to happen that day.

ahh about your plan to get a unique by starting alot of acc's how will you get them to all one acc? to be of any use you need them all together.

7. Greekhell

Greekhell Advanced

nice theory mate but I also have one of my own: the drop of every unique is fixed to a certain number of each item per day for example 3 kalis weapons 5 mortis masks 1000 deep sea 1h weapons etc so thats why it is asumed that at low traffic days it is easyer to find items

8. .paschall.

.paschall. Junior Expert

in the last 6-8 months i have found 25-30 uniques i have all 5 atlantis and found at least another complete set of them- i just do replay quests with the most red circle monsters-alternate between quests i havent had one in several weeks but havent played that often-spend 20-30 dollars a month (dont know if that has anything 2 do with the drop rate- didnt see almost none till then i spent a little money- so maybe if u spend a little money bp might manipulate ur drop rate ???

9. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

I'm a paying player and have not gotten many unique items... One ring, an amulet, and roshan gloves. I've played hundreds of hours and farmed places like Gorga and Temple hundreds of times still without a good unique. So if the trick is paying, I must have paid the wrong way or not nearly enough...

Bearer-of-Death likes this.
  10. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

There have been several statements from official sources stating that paying money doesn't increase drop rates. I actually believe those statements, unlike "we are working hard on bug fixing"... which is complete hoo-haa.

The position bug has been around for six weeks. It was spawned by increasing hit-box sizes to make smaller monsters easier to hit. Well, gee-whiz, maybe if they just turned the godforsaken hit-boxes back down to the original size? Ya think, maybe?

But, no, apparently it's more "complex" than that. Yah, right. I'm sick of this dev team, this game and everything to do with B.P.

11. Hartvig

Hartvig Forum Inhabitant

My situation look a bit like yours.
    I still love the mechanics of DSO and the game itself, but i really hate BP and their way of doing things. I have been close to leaving several times, the only thing that makes me stick to this game, is having fun with my friends.

Lets see if i get a EDIT if i call BP by their good old name...
    BUGPOINT!

12. Grisling

Grisling Forum Greenhorn

I had just heard of the deep sea claw bow a few days before i got it. I found it at Mystra from one of the small monsters.

But do anyone know if maybe the chances are better at heart of atlantis or gorga?

13. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Well I can share something with you. During the event desert of essance I farmed all night long with my alt toon to get realm frags. In 3 hours I got 8 needed 10. Why do you think it was so hard? The answer for this question will answer the unique also. If you get it with in 30 mins of login is there a chance that in 20-30 mins of your login everyone and their brother are farming there also?

If it is feasible can you try getting up at 3 am and farm for 1 hour and see the results?

14. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I think temple sector is the best location if you can handle the red circle bosses.

My steam mechanicus has found the all of the deep sea set minus the ring, plus sparks gloves and belt (sm version of keens, yachaks, roshans), plus leviathan (sm 2H weapon). Probably 13 or so unique drops total, obviously quite a few duplicates.

I still run temple every now and then, hoping to get the complete sparks set and maybe complete the deep sea set as well.

15. Duriastriker

Duriastriker Forum Inhabitant

See, a steam has that increase drop rate talent....

16. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

It is the awesomest talent for unique farming junkie like me. Im about 300 to 400 cookies away from getting the 3% bag, hoping it stacks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.