Feedback Twitch TV

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Voldemort, Sep 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Slitrobo

Slitrobo Forum Connoisseur

Jan 22

dominica likes this.
  2. shadow-whisper

shadow-whisper Forum Mogul

Hey guys, watched the twitch and just wanna write you some feedback so here it is

- liked the Q&A part, it´s better to answer prepared questions from the forums, but would like to see more interesting questions next time ^^
    - the colored items drop is a nice feature, but make sure to put different color for unicates and mystic cubes !
    - trade system would make more problems than benefits, realy don´t even think about ..
    - new emote looks awesome, I hope it will be in the game with the same music you showed ! :D But I how one question - can I get this emote on more characters on my account ? Would be a shame if it´s only for one character - this goes for other bonus codes etc.
    - someone asked about the kiss emotion, it would be really nice if we can get it on valentines day
    - missed Dracaty :D

3. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

Did the Twitch emote get skipped? Dracaty wasn't there.

4. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

Greg, the questions you asked the game designer seemed to me like you were just being nice and didn't want to put him on the spot. Not that it would have mattered because he wasn't prepared to answer the questions.

Note for future: if you plan to question the designer, select and give him the questions ahead of time so he can prepare answers valid for your audience, or let him even tell you he doesn't want to talk about something. It's business courtesy to do so. As a result of being unprepared and asking low priority questions like will ander drops increase, we got little to no information that was useful. Your questions were followed by "maybe we'll look at that in the future" and "I'll have to ask someone that knows" type of answers that are wasteful and honestly discourteous to your audience. It made your lead designer look like he didn't know what was going on with some of the development items.

Second, prioritize the questions. We are more concerned about things like: what you are doing to fix the rampant bug infestation and if you plan to improve gold drops, or what steps you are taking to fix matchmaking in PVP, or if you want to stay positive; what is the progress made on cap increase. We would much rather know those things than knowing if Sargon will come back or why dwarf skills at level 35 are only for PVP. The one question I felt met this criteria was about the modifications of PW's. But at the same time the answer to that should be obvious.

I truly appreciate that interview segment and know you tried, but it could be of great use to you and your audience if the right questions are asked and answered. I also appreciate your role in public relations and being the face of the company(not as cute as Dracaty's:D) and trying to share as much information as you can. Kudos for that aspect.

DesertKoala, Sirhan and Multi-Sev like this.
  5. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Is there a way to watch it. I work and not able to see the live stream. I really want to but just can't.

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Yes you can ... every live "show" is recorded ... this is the last one.

mrmlja likes this.
  7. moby31

moby31 Regular

It was funny when new emote was shown i was like lolo:D ,some topics still not covered like what happen to the stats on new legendary items esp . shields ?
    stats are really bad this is not joke and this question remain unanswered since new crafting system came to life .
    Otherwise all good ,i will try to watch it live cuz it is fun and i feel sry for Greg getting all the crappy comments for emote not being ready whatever ...

8. lewcar

lewcar Padavan

It's pretty funny how they don't see the importance of increasing andermant drops. It's probably the best step they can make to bridge the difference in 'power levels' between players. It would've made sense anyway since the removal of CoTs, the other currencies should've been increased naturally. Actual gold too, not from cubes only available to paying players.

Drop effects are a neat add

Regarding the trade system, it can work, it just needs to be implemented with the right restrictions.
    Some suggestions:
    -Make items the only currency for trade (no glyphs/no ander/ no gold)
    -Items must be the same rarity
    -Can only trade an item for an item of the same level
    -Only trade an item equal to or less than the other players level
    -Upgraded items cannot be traded ?

That'd basically remove all the potential for players to exploit the system, and yet still allow everyone to benefit equally, thus further bridging f2p-p2w gap. Of course it needs careful monitoring, but with enough attention it'd make a fantastic addition to the game.

9. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

To me, there was one big thing missing from the Twitch show... we were told on FB that they would think about showing the vid of Dracaty doing the motion capture.:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Duriastriker

Duriastriker Forum Inhabitant

I didn't see a code given on the video, or did I miss it?

11. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

No, the emote is not yet ready, that is why they were only showing the animation in their animation tester instead of live on test server.

12. Duriastriker

Duriastriker Forum Inhabitant

Ah, ok. Thanks.

13. fourtwenty68

fourtwenty68 Board Analyst

i didnt see a feedback spot on this,can u make one?
    i found the session ok,funny part is when greg was looking for drops in stalgald and nothing dropped for him lol. 'fix the drops there.
    and when he went to the workbench and asked drac if this was an npc..'classic lol

14. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

There is an existing thread. This one.
    But looks like nobody is willing to read all the threads.

EDIT: Sticky from now on.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  15. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

So he is going to Stalgard for a drop, and my first thought was, uh..good luck and I looked to see how long the video was as a reference for how long he would be running around Stalgard. Then I thought, if he gets a leg or even an extraordinary in the first minutes, i'll probably blow out a vein in my neck....tendons stretched beyond reason causing a rupture. Luckily for my health, Stalgard didn't violate its low drop norm.

fourtwenty68 and DesertKoala like this.
  16. fourtwenty68

fourtwenty68 Board Analyst

right,,that map should a paradise for pinks n gold,not a level 1 map lol

17. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Was hoping he would do a Sigris hard or Gorga hard.

18. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

About the Twitch channel.. I have to say it's pretty dumb to get an e-mail saying "Twitch it! Dracaty and Greg are going live!" one day before the actual stream but nothing when it actually starts streaming. :)

It would be more useful to get an e-mail when they go live. ;) I guess Twitch has an option for that thing, but I (and probably many others) keep our newsletter subscriptions to a minimum.

19. DesertKoala

DesertKoala Forum Pro

Yes, I agree. YouTube this content like the rest of the planet.

20. rpfo

rpfo Padavan

Hi, just want to know why we cant see the last twitch session. Found a link that says someone dropped the recording. In the link we see just till r142.