Feedback Twitch TV

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Voldemort, Sep 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Well you have to get used to it. Since the beginning Central European Time is the only time zone they are using.

You are talking to Greg and Rick in wrong thread.
    Rick is answering in "Producers Dialogue" and Greg in "Comment on Your Community Managers" .

mrmlja likes this.
  2. RickTalrok

RickTalrok Dev Team Team Drakensang Online

Hi Wyrwiflaka,

Twitch is a live broadcast so it's not possible to have subtitles, but I agree that we could improve this by adding subtitles to the youtube version that get's posted later. I will see if I can improve this, but please understand that it is very time consuming and costly to translate every communication, such as Twitch, into 20+ languages. Regardless, I see what I can do.

3. jmpessanha

jmpessanha Active Author

Agree. Other german companies (Gameforge, Goodgame studius, etc...) have a CM for each community/language. :/

4. RickTalrok

RickTalrok Dev Team Team Drakensang Online

Hi jmpessanha,

We have that here at Bigpoint too, they are called international community managers (ICMs). However, each ICM has several different games to take care of and they spend a great deal of time coordinating the mods, gms and board admins and don't have time for Twitch. Regardless, as I've said, I will see if we can do this better in the future.

5. jmpessanha

jmpessanha Active Author

6. fourtwenty68

fourtwenty68 Board Analyst

nice,new area lvl 46-50,to fight new creatures that are OP,OA and OHP,and drop white gear and copper! :( 50 silver coin drops at least.
    i dont know bout the thunderstorm or blizzard,maybe heal and resurrect.
    or have duel classes,fighter-mage.
    or a spell book to choose from a list of spells like heal blizzard buffs ect,then we all would have a unique character. yes indeed :D

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
  7. lewcar

lewcar Padavan

New content presented in the Twitch looks good to me. I didn't realise Khalys has an evil-er twin :]
    The new skill consensus seems well balanced; all enhance the class without stepping outside of the class archetype and seem to make sense. There could be some real nice talents to go alongside these.

Multiple Ess slots is also a great idea. Hopefully we can switch between an Ess stack and no Ess, which would be a great solution to the 'ess pickup' issue in farming, i.e. the Ess we pickup goes straight into the 'unequipped' slot.

Darwarren and Armando like this.
  8. Wyrwiflaka

Wyrwiflaka Exceptional Talent

Thx for answer. Yes it is a consuming a time make a translate after a twitch. But not a lot. If I can make it in hour why forum team in my language on my forum can not after transmission? Cos they don't want, cos they answer me it is not theirs duty. This is a problem. They know English, they are 10 ppl or more, they can seat and make a short text about most important things, informations what Greg said. A lot of ppl who have time to wite a lot of posts in theirs priv topics or in others topics about theirs game but have no time or needs for help us with translation. We don't need subtitles but later help with translate it or translate of transcript from English. I can't hear everything but can read all in English. Me and players from my country, and i'm sure from others countries too, want just help from forum's team not only deleting of posts or writing that they can't help cos they wan't or it is not duty for them.
    Well, idea with subtitles on youtube is great, I hope that you make it in future. I appreciate it and answer and good intentions in this stuff.

BTW I feel very bad on my forum cos 95% of posts is deleted or written by moderators about theirs strong characters in game and easy way of play and farming, about theirs OT or about what they think about users and players. There are not smart dissciusions from users, cos all interesting stuff is a very quickly erased from forum as OT or something. It is why I wrote here and looking for informations here not there. There is only one answer: we don't know what it is mean but we don't ask about it.
    I wonder why on my forum I can't use RED colour and ALL of shades of red. Why I can't wrote EDIT like on English forum here in post in discussion about DSO cos moderators talk to me that is commercial. Or why I can't write nothing in others languages even with translation near my text, cos it is forbidden by moderators. When I used word achievements they cut it like a cuss. I thought that all forums of dso are the same, but I can see that here is freedom in discussion and on my only censored all.
    And when I will wrote to support than that same ppl who are in team on forum, answer me that there is no problem and I should stop writing they will block my email or even my account in game (users complain that always they have answers like cut-paste or from bot or from person who didn't read post).
    A lot of intelligent and smart users stopped write there cos they have enough spatchcock again and again, censoring innocent words or whole part of post cos one part of post is OT in rest IT, or be not too happy with new options in game or other silly reason.
    Even profile it is not a place where user can write freely, when somebody write there name of other game than dso, moderator cut it and wrote a lot of words about it in priv profile. A, and we can't use avatars with pictures from others games even it is without names - is this the truth? Is it the right interpretation of the rules? because their behaviour is much different from mods here while the rules are exactly the same.

Please, don't delete my post - I can see that producer can read it and it is a reason of this OT. I'm just see it as the last chance to show it to him. Later, when he did it, well, cut this part.

And please answer me what means Hudlocking in DSO? I can only imagine that is something about banner of skills?
    When we asked about it on my forum, moderator answer that they don't know...

Last edited by moderator: Mar 24, 2015
  9. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

Love your post and expression of unwarranted censorship. We are indeed spoiled by tolerant caring moderators here in the English forum, much more so than other language forums, yet we of course still complain about being censored and deleted. This is not the first english post I have seen from other ESL speakers asking why that is so, and asking our mods for help.

Hudlocking I'm predicting is finally being able to lock down the skills from being dragged off the bar by the mouse, next twitch will tell us for sure.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 24, 2015
    Wyrwiflaka likes this.
  10. Kommunicator

Kommunicator Forum Greenhorn

Hi :)
    YouTube can provide automatic captioning (transcript) it's only required to allow it
    which implies shifting the animated logo with music at the end of the video (or just don't add it) and few clicks

Even though automatic captioning isn't 100% accurate it's more than enough to understand what's being said:rolleyes:

11. @Wyrwiflaka You are very welcome to express your concerns about other forums and other language teams but...
    1) Please do not do so here in the English Forum
    2) Please do not hijack a feedback thread for Twitch videos to communicate with Rick - use the Producer Dialogue for that purpose
    3) Please persist with the Support for the language forum that you are concerned about. If you are unhappy with their response, you can ask for the case to be reviewed by a manager.

Please stick to the thread topic.

12. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

Or you can learn to understand english better, it's also very useful.

13. loudmute

loudmute Someday Author

buy green esse and equip to prevent esse picked p being equipped

14. Szmaciak

Szmaciak Junior Expert

[​IMG]

More items in stock, ok, but what about rest of them like those:

[​IMG]

especially magic cubes, paints, lockpics, teleports, buffs (still only 10 in stock) and all stuff from events like frags and awards (pearls, bombs, special buffs).

And please, could you make at forums FAQ about plans of guild's war from twitch's materials? Like about new NPC and land you did? It will be more clear for players about those ideas.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
  15. BLASTUP

BLASTUP Active Author

hi all ,
    next twitch says event : hero light and lost truth...
    is hero light new event and what we will get in lost truth .......
    before it was cots but now.... :/

16. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You got it right there ... NEXT ... wait until tomorrow when you will probably have the answer.

mrmlja and BLASTUP like this.
  17. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I think Hero Light might be that thing Greg talked about being able to inspect other players.

18. guinsoo

guinsoo Forum Apprentice

Will there be a Chinese forum?i don't see why bp don't make one

And my question is Can We Get Special Gems in Jesters Gambling with GOLD?

19. You can get any of the Jester Items for any bet. 1 gold can get you all the same things as 200 ander, just at a lower chance for the things that you most likely want.

20. lewcar

lewcar Padavan

The chance of getting a whole gem with 1-gold bet is utterly negligible. I did however get a clover after about 1.5k gold, using 5-gold bets.