Support Unable to load maps

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by EnduVipers, Nov 5, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. EnduVipers

EnduVipers Forum Greenhorn

Everytime I try to load any map I get error code 36 everytime for the last 24hrs and it's taking the resources for the map entry from my stash.

I used to play this game when it came out for a couple of years and got back now years later, sad to say its just as buggy if not more but the game play is unlike many games and still fun to some degree. Unfortunately I had to start from scratch since I couldn't remember my account details though it used to be in the top 5 rankings with Virtuoso Guild at the time.

2. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hello,

We have informed the team of the current issues. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.
    Thank you for your patience!

Good luck!:)

3. modrzejkuz

modrzejkuz Active Author

Very funny. We have been reading this answer continuously for almost 2 years... and nothing is happening. No errors are being fixed and they are constantly increasing.