Unique Gear Thread for DK's.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Callisto, Nov 27, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Darkriders

Darkriders Someday Author

2. tagedieb

tagedieb Advanced

Spend your andermant on sapphires to increase your relatively low speed.
    Also, try to get your hands on Sargon's quiver in the upcoming event. It is by far the best, damage-wise

3. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

Sargon Quiver not exactly worth it if you have pretty high hp. You can easily get a legendary quiver that has high stats with dmg bonus or crit value then use another item to get back the dmg as well.

4. tagedieb

tagedieb Advanced

Imo, nothing beats the 20% extra damage. 20% damage in an MMO as a constant multiplier is just ridiculous. In other games, you have skills on a, like, 3 min cooldown that give 20% damage for like 20 sec or something. The fact that you deem another item necessary to balance the loss from not using Sargon's quiver, works in my favor. Obviously it is only viable in PvE though due to the hp loss

Paulusvonkrossov likes this.
  5. NightWalker

You might be right if you're using a legendary full dmg bow. However, keep in mind most rangers (especially PVP) use predator or strive to get one. Predator has ridiculous speed but your dmg won't be high. If you look around lets say dmg stats are around 800 with a predator (which is not that easy while maintaining other stats). 800*1.2= 960. 960-800=160dmg. If I remember correctly, sargon's quiver gives less crit value than legendary 45 quiver (45 compare with 45 or 40 compare with 40 same thing). I did get a quiver with 4 dmg stats which adds up to 102 dmg. (and with higher base crit). Lets assume the ranger has around 7k hp. 15% hp reduction would mean 1050 less hp which combined with some extra cit value I think is not worth it for 60 dmg.

6. yamahamm

yamahamm Advanced

guys, would you suggest me to open leg bow if I have predator? with it, I have 581-804 damage (with shield). With leg bow I can easily get up to 1000, but ill loose 30% (or a bit less) speed... so is it wise or should I save up cots?

7. NightWalker

Well, depends on how you play. To be honest I think a full dmg shortbow with full rubies works as well :p Slower, but hits a heck lot more.

8. Killer69

Killer69 Forum Apprentice

if u have the predator i suggest to use use.to have predator its a dream for me.so don”t unlock other bow.use what u have :D

9. yamahamm

yamahamm Advanced

that depends on stats :)

10. NightWalker

total of 81% weapon bonus and 28 dmg I think is already pretty good.....

11. yamahamm

yamahamm Advanced

im not THAT lucky :D

12. thanhthanh89

thanhthanh89 Forum Apprentice

im playing free
    [​IMG]

13. NightWalker

Thats a free character? Nice then! A bit more hp would be nice :)

14. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

15. thanhthanh89

hahaha thank you...... yes this my my free
    .....i can get more dama and more hp now...but im will lose more armor and crit xD

--MERGED--

thank you maybe i have more chance next time

Last edited by moderator: Apr 15, 2014
  16. Feyangol

Feyangol Forum Duke

Ok, guys ...

I will upload a video with my stats in detail and some defeats of me in PvP in the next time, but here is a screenshot of my PvP Stats ... I paid for 3 mothes premium and some CoT, but that is all :) . I hope that you like it ;) .

[​IMG]

17. thanhthanh89

hi everyone
    if you have a few legendary good ... why not let people admire .... here are a few things I have
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Moving this thread to "Showcase your ranger"
    Mal3ficent

Last edited by moderator: May 8, 2014
  18. atb333atb

atb333atb Forum Apprentice

What is that shield?

19. -JakubGamza-

-JakubGamza- Forum Greenhorn

from event ,, defense of Kingshill ,,