Unique Gear Thread SW's

Discussion in 'Spellweavers' started by Callisto, Nov 27, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Amend

Amend Junior Expert

2. ARRAV

ARRAV Forum Apprentice

What's the stats on Dragon knight weapon and shield? (New Atlantis set)

3. Amend

Amend Junior Expert

@ARRAV this is the spellweaver uniq thread, go to the dragonnights thread HERE

4. Hellamyjamgirl

Hellamyjamgirl Junior Expert

Omg, how do i post screenshots? This new forum is confusing

5. Alright

Alright Forum Apprentice

Found at Gorga: +200 Armor +250 Hitpoints, 4 Gem Slots
    [​IMG]

Talicni likes this.
  6. Alright

Alright Forum Apprentice

Gorga Difficult: I haven't ID'ed it yet so I don't know stats.
    [​IMG]

7. -necromonster-

-necromonster- Junior Expert

8. Alright

Alright Forum Apprentice

Yeah I am going to, just waiting for level 40 to hit. Got a lot of gear waiting lol.

9. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

nice drop alright:)

10. sper009

sper009 Padavan

I still use Gorga's Tome heh, too lazy to try and ID a comparable lvl45 book when my left side gear needs more attention. I think it is still competitive at level 45, so don't be in a rush to get rid of it!

11. Slitrobo

Slitrobo Forum Connoisseur

Hellamyjamgirl, you cant link files from your computer onto the internet.

Hellamyjamgirl likes this.
  12. rayonaranja

rayonaranja Padavan

Wiki is not official but, as you know, that page helps us a lot, you(bp) should collaborate with that page, it is the best i've ever seen

13. jonaas

jonaas Forum Greenhorn

just found the bone pauldrons. combined with the ring of magic, i can now fire 4 fireballs consecutively. i'm kind of depressed that my level 30+ pauldrons were weaker than the level 15 bone pauldrons

14. soxx101

soxx101 Forum Connoisseur

it happens alot, i have opened many legend items, and they have been weaker than what i already had.. its just hit and miss finding good ones

15. freewayfrank

freewayfrank Someday Author

what i did is have the database as a bookmark works well.just a suggestion

16. rayonaranja

rayonaranja Padavan

False, click on item`s names and tell me..

17. Zokin

Zokin Forum Expert

Sir Mikey probably thought that there is no ss as evidence of a drop, and wiki can edit anyone, so there can be some false info.
    PS. I too use wiki and its most helpfull, i just pointed that anyone can change info and give a false one, and days can go like that before some admin/mod fix that.

18. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

I use the wiki often. It lists where an item can drop. What I was saying is "exactly" where a player got an item.

This used to be popular info on the old forum unique thread. Even seperate threads have been created asking others players where they had they best best luck finding a specific item instead of going to all the possible drop locations.

Sorry I was not clearer about the difference.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

19. .yess.94

.yess.94 Forum Greenhorn

Hello, I just got a Grimmag's starry robe earlier this morning.

I will post a picture, even though it is not id'd, and once i get the 300 more cots I need, I will post the stats. In case any were wondering, I got this at Blackborg with a level 37 friend.

[​IMG]

20. sper009

sper009 Padavan

Congratulations .yess.94, it's a great piece of equipment for Spellweavers :). It gives +10 mana +1 mana regeneration per second, and quite a decent amount of armor.