Unique Gear Thread SW's

Discussion in 'Spellweavers' started by Callisto, Nov 27, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. DjPatryk123

DjPatryk123 Forum Apprentice

you should go too crypt of kings and start one shotting armys and you will get good gems and an unique that i got its called weapon andorment of splender it gives you +4dmg ,2,50% faster attack speed and 50 crit value its lvl 20 unique as i was one shotting with my lvl 50 mage (using the chain lightning spell) i came accross it and i wont use it as its lvl 50 but i will use some glyphs of power for it this is just an thread about the an cool unqiue:)

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

One, it is nothing special.
    Two, this doesn't belong here... there is a thread for SW uniques that everyone ignores anyway because the wiki's list is more useful.
    Three, it doesn't drop often enough to make for reliable farming of glyphs, so going there to one shot things isn't suddenly going to make you rich when it comes to glyphs.

3. ShamisSabri

ShamisSabri Someday Author

not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but since SW items are being discussed here - i need help with a few questions, if some one can help answer:

As an SW, what are good sets (from events or PW) as a high 2H damage dealer?

4. Nalros

Nalros User

Hello ShamisSabri, most of the current end game Spell Weavers are using a combination of the Q8 Sigrismar Set (Adornment/Torso), Q4 Bearach set (Weapon/Belt), or Q7 Herald set (Weapon/Gloves). The Dragan Bellicose set is also desireable, but the event just finished recently. Have a look at the unique item page for Spell Weavers on the Wiki to get a better idea of what to work on :).

Shabono and ShamisSabri like this.
  5. ShamisSabri

ShamisSabri Someday Author

thanks ")
    appreciate the reply

i luckily did manage to get myself the entire dragan set but still feel weak in PW :/

GoulishNightmares likes this.
  6. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Do not worry- slowly, step by step you will become better:) It's only matter of time:)

good luck!:)

7. Its a combination as Shine said of different sets and pieces that make a mage strong along with crafting if you can. It is going to be a work in progress and you will have to tweak things to get certain stats up and switch things around as you need.

8. Kokrzeczko

Kokrzeczko Forum Apprentice

Hi guys!
    Quick question. What do you think about this way:
    necklace - cubes
    cloak - herold
    belt - premium day
    ring 1 - dragan
    ring 2 - premium day
    boots - dragan
    gloves - q7
    torso - q8
    pads - witch / kali
    helmet - dragan
    adornment - q8
    weapon q7

I have to change on ice in basic atac (q8 set). It will give on 1 shot 55% dmg (second atack when mob is frozen) so q8 gives 3x = 165% on basic atack (Am I wrong?) + get extra resistances on ice and lights.

Im still thinking about torso from grimmag and adornment from cubes --> extra mana and bonus set from cubes. Same about pads...

What do you think? Which way is better

It is almost imposible to drop belt from amphoras and I am not going to waste more drakens / premium currency.

Thank you for help :D

9. Raichu007

Raichu007 Someday Author

[​IMG]

Found this Fearsome Explorer Helmet in Tegan's Sanctuary, it actually seems to be very good because of the unique values. Even better than Dragan's Bellicose Helmet because it gives 6% damage instead of 6% two-handed weapon damage, along with 4,5% runspeed. If you have Dragan's ring to still keep the 3/4 setbonus, it will definitely be better.

10. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

weapon damage is always better than damage.
    Fearsome Explorer helmet is good ... for beginners that are having nothing else to equip :)

AndJustice4All likes this.
  11. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Except that most people either already are having either the boots (me) or the gloves (most) already swapped to something not Dragan gear. I'm currently (still !!!) trying to get a different weapon adornment so that I can swap back to my (turns out) very good dragan boots (2 gold base lines).

That helmet would have been great to have will coming up thru levels 48-55 before getting to go to level 55 Dragan Event. It's a shame that there isn't 5 other pieces to go with it all with 6% damage & something each. Now that would be a non-set set. :)

12. Totentamten

Totentamten Junior Expert

May I ask for listing here what are tier VIII, IX and X base damage values of blood rune staff without glyphs please?
    t4: (223-289) - (307-373)
    t5: (258-330) - (342-414)
    t6: (299-371) - (383-455)
    t7: (340-411) - (424-495)
    t8: ?
    t9: ?
    t10: ?

I'm also not sure about that t4-7 values, are they up to date or not, just took it from wiki page.

Thank you.

13. Nighthold

Nighthold Forum Greenhorn

What do you think about that
    necklace - black knight/sargon
    pauldrons - witchseeker
    body - grimmag
    weapon - blood rune
    adroment - karabossa
    gloves - dragan
    boots - karabossa
    rings - dragan and q6/tear
    cape - karabossa
    belt - witchseeker
    helmet - dragan
    doing this bcs i don't have spring set and i think it can work out (sphere spam)

14. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

I've worn a fairly similar setup in the past (this was before the black knight and sargon amulets, I used the Amulet of the Kraken instead). It works. And it just depends on which direction you want to go. If you find you prefer the high damage and spamming mana potions setup, then what you have will suffice. If you prefer not to be a mana potion junkie or be a slave to farming Draken Cores, you can always swap those pauldrons out for Khalys' pauldrons, and the belt out for whatever you want.

Nighthold and ΣMiwel like this.
  15. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

The real question is, do you really want to do a new serious setup right now with the CE looming? 24 November lvl cap will go up, probably by a lot, so whatever you do now shall be quite useless in the end.

Nighthold likes this.
  16. Nighthold

Nighthold Forum Greenhorn

the thing is that i'm a newbie 30k dmg and i'm jut thinking about setup and endgame i will wait for CE before event start to do BIG crafts because it's near
    and one thing did this new amulet (sargon) is it better then black kinght amulet ?

Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
  17. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Lol. If 30k dmg is newbie, then I'm less than a newbie.

Without bothering to actually crack out a calculator, I'm pretty sure the Black Knight Amulet will typically end up better than Sargon, especially now that we have these new elemental essences that follow their own set of rules. I'm sure there will be exceptions, for example if you wanted to use Mortis set that has an overload of %dmg, then it's more likely Sargon amulet may end up slightly better.