Untouchables set bug

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by ItzStam, Apr 25, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ItzStam

ItzStam Someday Author

Im not sure if its a bug, or a change in the game, but i got the strike of the untouchables gloves (tier 7) from q4 in inf4, but i cant wear it. It has this gray texture that items have when they're higher than your current level (but im 55 and obviously i should be able to wear it)

here is a screenshot as well

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You have serious connection issues (800+ latency)... you will be able to use it once the game read and save all the files.

3. ItzStam

ItzStam Someday Author

I do have lag, but it's not that bad it's 80-200ms, definitely not 800..
    Also 2 days have passed and nothing changed. I don't care that much about it since I'm getting the q7 gloves soon, but a bug is a bug and it should be fixed

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Your first screenshot seems to disagree with your assessment. :p

Haven't seen that before. I'm surprised that we aren't hearing more about this if it is actually happening often. It might be related to a really old bug where SMs would occasionally get SW unique drops. Paging a mod who can talk to support... any chance I'm right?

EDIT:
    Please learn to post screenshots. Having to pull out the URL manually is almost more trouble than it is worth.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019