Upcoming bot/cheater ban

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Rhysingstar, Mar 5, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Seems booters are free an happy, check image below, this EDIT seems happy booter for me, is on top on heredur stonekeep island, with only 2 boss killed. As long as periodically automatic check and ban of booters is not happening, this game will fall into an "failed game" soon.

EDIT

Last edited by moderator: May 13, 2018
  2. ShamisSabri

ShamisSabri Someday Author

pls dont take names of players on the forum. its unethical.

also, there are a lot of players who do not kill bosses but keep grinding maps.

Last edited by moderator: May 13, 2018
  3. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Really do not understand why would be unethical to show clearly what seems a booter, and obviously you do not know what is farming to be on top, is impossible (or ilogical to farm a single map) without killing bosses, unless boot program is used. You may notice in picture that i have killed 240 bosses, still my position in that top is somwhere like 40.

Also posiitons 7 and 8 from that top seems booters.

I decided to not support this game anymore until booters problem is not solved for good, i am seek to hear mighty empty words from DSO team, that never came true.

DSO team said that booter problem is red line, but obviously booters still exist and still they are on top on leaderboards.

4. Accusing individual players of cheating on the forums is against the forum rules. I suggest you read them if you have not before. If you have evidence of cheating, you can submit it to Support for them to review the account for suspicious activity. The purpose behind this rule is to avoid accusations that might unduly tarnish someone's reputation.

You seem very confident in what is necessary or logical when it comes to farming, but in this case, you are wrong. A lack of boss kills means nothing because some maps are so easy to get monster kill points that doing full runs with bosses is inefficient. In particular, Q3 is a great example. With how densely populated the first map is, it is easy to get 50%-60% of the monster bar filled in almost no time at all. Further, if a player doesn't need the boss's uniques or elemental cores, there is even less incentive to do a full run. Another common map where people do just the first map is Q8. It is easy to get 100% of the monster points in the first map and the second map is a very long map that becomes mostly useless if you get a lot of kills on the first map. Unless you have much better proof that someone is cheating beyond a leader board score of someone who farms in a way that is efficient for them and different from you, you will have a hard time convincing anyone that this individual is cheating.

Jhinstalock and _Baragain_ like this.
  5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Oh No! I'm a cheater and I never even knew it!
    [​IMG]
    Or maybe YWOYD is right. Some maps are not worth doing full runs on. I may not have millions of points (I have a life outside of the game after all) but I know plenty about playing efficiently because of my lack of time. I treat Q3 the same way. I actually have two boss kills in Q3, but that is because twice I accidentally went in on Infernal III after I was doing some event runs and didn't switch the slider back, so I didn't want to waste the fragments of infernal passage.

So, instead of accusing people of cheating, just go farm harder. If they are using a bot, then it is just a matter of time until they get caught in the next ban wave. I stop by the bot's forum sometimes to read, and I can tell you this, if people are botting, they are being very quiet with many of the long time cheaters having truly given up on the bot and DSO. I'm pretty sure that the bot population is now a fraction of the size that it used to be and not likely going to be a problem for the next couple months, at least.

heror likes this.
  6. heror

heror Forum Baron

I often go 3 mini bosses on q3 and that makes me a botter m8 ? The idea of everyone not killing bosses beinga bot is redicilous. When i had 10k dmg i didnt kill even 1 boss cuz i was farming items to get strong adn then get to kill the bosses, not all people have" help me to buy the op items early " friends

7. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

It would be best if at the end of every season there was a bot banwave, but if i am right the top botters that they didn't play at all at the last season have people from the inside, so i guess there won't be a ban anytime soon, since the top botters are back this season.

And btw there are q's that the doing only the monsters are faster, q8 for example, for the LB's you have to play smart not hard ;)

8. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

1) I didnt know that is forbbiden to mention somones name, i am really sory about this

2) Comparing q8 with q3 and 385 k progress with 9.360 k progress (second place has 7.680 k progress and is a known mage from heredur), and saying that is possible for someone to farm only q3 map 1 from about a thousand times during this leaderboards season, and to not need to kill boss for materis, cores, legendary and uniques, seems funny to me, are u kiddding?

Anyway, i invite those who want to see and judge for themselves if booters are still alive or not, to check top 1 leaderboards on q3 heredur for spellweaver.

Last edited: May 13, 2018
    stasis likes this.
  9. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

i agree on one thing. "mentioning other player name" you can mention who ever you want its not in forum rules. if so its going against other rule wich drakensang itself violates forum name is account login name. guys but you did realize your forum name is your account name wich hackers can and will now on hack on other accounts. because as low forehead as you ghostmagus your password is weak and are crying about botters instead of playing game. botters already got ban. and bot detect script running nonstop. every patch maintance is bot ban.

people stop whine about botters how it even ruin your game ?? do you really think you have chance to even raise to 1 place in this game ? i doubt it theres always someone better than you. and theres always someone better than him. no matter of class.

im botter ? based on your idea of without boss kills players are botters are out of this world. plz stop it. its phatetic
    [​IMG]

10. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

You are wrong all times:

1) Forum name is not necessarrily account name
    2) Comparing q6 with q3 is funny, and is really pathetic you dont understand why.
    3) The fact that you dont kill mortis alone only may show that you are weak or unexperienced player
    4) I possible may be no 1 sometime, you are not in possition to decide
    5) Booters obviusly affect my game, they grow stronger in short time and beat me in arena, and also steal places from leaderboard from honest players.
    6) I am not crying instead playing game, i have all q-s on gold, but boooters problem should concern everyone.
    7) " botters already got ban. and bot detect script running nonstop" didnt know about it before, are u a meamber of DSO team, or just talking rabish?

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  11. TEST-trakilaki-TEST

TEST-trakilaki-TEST Forum Greenhorn

You are wrong MrLoverson :p

12. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

^^ That is my TS account ... I have never used it to access forum before.
    You have one-time opportunity to select your own username once you enter the forum for a first time. If you don't change the name it will remain the same ... OR it will be changed automatically and number added to it if the name is already taken.
    [​IMG]

13. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

making number points. theres base school degrees wich you have 7. and those points are really bad you even dont think why i farmed q6. its because of win that ring. m1. why i should do whole run if knight drops ring for me. i play smart not dumb.. 27k gold incoming anyway.
    for q3. really ?? every player with brain farm m1 and dont need to kill boss because they already have or dont need anything from him
    q3 is good fast farm for gold inf2. its just super.
    booters are you talking about those [​IMG] ??

excuse me ?? i dont even care about your position i give you reason to rethink how players play cretain maps without boss and why.
    but you for word calling them botters.

if you have spare time you go read forum threads of latest bot banwave and aswell look stream.. and if you can ofc contact support about botters with proof. i have done so. and got answers aswell.

botters got already ban and they will get again in cretain point wich isnt as long as last time.

hah i told you before, there is and always will be player better than you in any ranking.
    strong in short time ? explain how they can get strong in short time and beat you in arena . this is nosense. lot of exploiters and botters are banned. those who started again will get ban anyway. for botting you cant get stronger alteast in 5 months use, many things to be considered why its not even possible. its more like you lose your temper on arena and come lose it at forum and blame developers that they missed maybe some botter. might be possible. lucky guys who didnt get ban.
    booters is rabish xD my english is not good too. np
    ahah i didnt know that, most players still have old name as username. eh whatever. haxors still can try :D
    pop

trakilaki and VoulaAek1 like this.
  14. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Dude, i think you should not waste your time on forum.

I respect your opionions even i dont agree,

Cheers.

15. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

thats why you are junior expert

16. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Dude, you are wrong again. I only post here because my Romanian forum was closed short time ago.

As i said, my advice is to dont waste your time (and others) posting on this forum.

Cheers.

Later Edit: I use to read this forum daily, and saw many junk talks (thats pretty normal, there are so many players), my opinion is when you have no clue about talking is, do not say anything. Invoking forum rank as an argument in a "debate" seems pretty peety to me, no offence.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  17. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

i heard your romanian forum were trash and spamming whole loads and no vulgarity filter at all. that doesnt mean you can come here and spam about bot users wich cleary have dealt with. if you have proof of botter then contact support with proof. flaming here doesnt work as in your romanian forum

CHEERS

18. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Dude you should be focused on booters not on me, but it seems you simply do not understand.

1) I came here forced by closing romanian forum
    2) I can assure you that romanian forum had same rules as this forum and was applied
    3) I really wasted too much time with a troll who doesnt understand problem at all,
    so i wish you "happy trolling"

19. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Lack of Time points or Boss points DOES NOT immediately constitute the conclusion that the player is using a Bot Program.

Thanks, Doc.

20. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Agree. But it certainly may be a clue. If this is not, what else? Please note that i am playing for 6 years on heredur, based on my experience i concluded that guy may be a booter, ofc i may be wrong, but is higher probability that i am right.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.