Urda in Need

Discussion in 'Quests' started by 9ndrei, Dec 16, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

Hi,

For the quest Urda in Need I found Valerie on the right side of Tetacontetl, but I can't find Sybil. Any idea where she is?

Thanks

2. mammii

mammii Forum Greenhorn

keep questing and you will stumble upon her. i KNOW she is in twisted woods but i can't remember if that is the first sighting of her or not

Make sure you check all over all maps. some side quests you need to be right on top of before they register

9ndrei likes this.
  3. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

Thanks. I'll post screenshots when I find her.

4. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Hi again. the first Sybil is in the first map of the twisted wood. cross the brige and go to the right. go ahead by the left side and in the middle of the map you'll see her but try to be as close from the side as possible. once you find her she will ask you to play to hide and seak... and you'll need to find her 3 times more...

enjoy

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
  5. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

If you want all the Twisted Woods spoilers...

Elendel80, Lambrusco and navelko like this.
  6. Lambrusco

Hi silverseas. I relly like your video. i met the spider and i understand i must repeat the same to find the witch. Once i exit the clear I must chage to find the witch in the last two: the map 11 and 14 that are different stumps but same exits. Once i finish these two re-do all again changing everything. My question is. did you find witch green cap there once you kill the witch boss? cos there's a mision that ask you to take 30 of them to sunlair...

Thanks in advace

Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
  7. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Hey Lambrusco, thanks! I think that quest is bugged. The text says "Twisted Woods," but clicking on it sends me to "Tetaconetl." I cannot find any witch bonnets in either place, unless they are just hiding.

8. Lambrusco

It's another bug, another shame, one more to the sack...

Thanks for you video again and for your answer... Enjoy the game :(