Urgent Need for PvP Balance and Class Rework in Drakensang

Discussion in 'PvP Players Wanted' started by heishin91, Oct 23, 2024 at 12:38 AM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. heishin91

heishin91 Forum Greenhorn

I am very dissatisfied with the current state of PvP in Drakensang. For years, there haven't been any meaningful changes to the skill tree, which has created a huge imbalance between classes. It's particularly obvious that hunters and dwarves have an unfair advantage in PvP. They regenerate a lot of health, cover large areas to deal damage, and hunters regenerate health with tree skills that can't be removed, even when using mind control. Dwarves just place turrets, move around, and don't contribute to active gameplay.
    On the other hand, warriors and mages are at a severe disadvantage. Mages have very low health and die easily, even with the best gems and maxed-out skills. This creates a lack of balance and fair play, causing many players to lose interest in the game.
    Will there actually be any significant changes to PvP, or will it remain the same monotonous game without relevant improvements? This issue has been going on for years, and it’s time for action to be taken.

2. Talbor

Talbor Padavan

I thought I saw a timeline somewhere awhile back for things the devs are working on & pvp isn't a priority atm. You never know though, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I only do pvp for the dailies anyway. I rarely ever win unless the other person lets me win, lol. I guess if it was a more even match & I wasn't getting one-shot, more or less, the whole time then it might be more interesting. As it is now I just find it boring & want to knock out the dailies as fast as I can to be done with it.

If you use Discord, you may be able to find more info or ask about it there. It's a lot more active now that the forums.