using the native client while logged in via facebook

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by boyo1991, Dec 10, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boyo1991

boyo1991 Forum Newbie

hey guys! im a fb player, and i would rather use the native client. is there a way to disconnect my fb so i can log in with an actual user name and password? because the native client doesnt support fb logins

thx,
    boyo

2. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

Sorry, because you created the account through the third-party site, you will have to log in directly through that host to play the game. This means that you will not be able to play through the Thin Client.

3. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

We used to be able to play in thinclient and login at the Drakensang.com website with this one auto-given password (if you went to main site and used the Forgot Password service it sent a really long password to email) but then this was disabled by not allowing passwords to be longer than 20 characters. The password was longer.. maybe 30 characters or so. IDK why they did that :\

4. boyo1991

boyo1991 Forum Newbie

well that stinks.. im far enough along now that i cant go back lol

5. Deefje

Deefje Advanced

@boyo1991 I just learned earlier that if you're a FB player. You can use the 'forgot password' option on the Drakensang-online main page. It'll send an email to adres connected to your facebook account.

You'll then be able to set your own password. You can then use your username and the new password to login and that'll work on the thinclient as well. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.