varholm repeatable quest issue

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by bezryl, Aug 28, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bezryl

bezryl Active Author

having an issue with the repeatable quests the one to kill 500 wolfs and the one defend rubina and get the metal supports, idk what is happening but after going from the mine-town they are dissapearing from my quest log. this is like the third time now i cant turn it in because its vanishing from my quest log...

edit: i an not shure when exactly they are disaearing since i am not noticing it untill i go to turn it in

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello bezryl , we are really sorry to hear about your problems with quests in Varholm. I can assure you that our team sent this issue to the dev team and it's currently being investigated.

N.B. Were you travelling to Varholm from Splintered City? Have you got Full Moon running? Do you have it in the event tab?;

Now, in some cases the following steps may help to resolve your issue:

1. Change location - go to Kingshill. If the tab appears, then you can do it;
    2. If Kingshill way doesn't work, try to switch to other character and try again;

kindest regards

3. bezryl

bezryl Active Author

most of the traveling i have done today is from hryja-varhom and back to hryja or kingshill, as far as the event showing up(when you press e) it is sometimes not there and sometimes its there, seem to have no issues using the entances bought via realm fragments

i am also sometimes traveling from the mines to urban area and have seen other people in chat saying they are having trouble as well

so far from what ive done its only the quest to kill 500 wolfs and the one you start by defending rubina that are disapearing as if i canceled them but didnt from quest log

4. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello there; since the issue is currently being investigated, at this very moment in time, apart from already suggested steps that seemed to work in some cases ( switching to other character and back) unfortunately, there's nothing we can help you with regarding this particular problem here in the Forum. However, we would much appreciate if you could be so kind and contact Support with detailed description of the issue anyway.Thank you;

kind regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.