Walls (Like in mortis)

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Soulshade2, Nov 11, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Soulshade2

Soulshade2 Someday Author

Create walls on maps with bloody slime, only after passing through these walls is the time counted to kill these slimes. This problem affects many players, because the map takes a long time to load, walls allow you to make 5 crates, at this point loading maps does not allow it for a number of reasons.

Chaos2908 and jeffzrx like this.
  2. Chaos2908

Chaos2908 Forum Apprentice

yep yes yes yes a verry good idea manny players having long loading problems but if they make this wall it will help alot

3. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

This has been suggested before and I think they took this in their plans for future changes. Pretty sure i read something like that couple months ago, just cant find it atm. ...maybe it was all a dream :)

Its a great idea tho

4. JarFall2000

JarFall2000 Forum Apprentice

I realy wish for the suggestions about making a wall in the bs mode like what happen in the krapus event once we pass the wall the timer starts we all know game screen can be verry long loading sometimes this is the best way to solve it Also i dint Finish the First mini event Now i cant craft the New jewel i just need the last frost fragment I REALY HOPE THOSE developers listen

5. JarFall2000

ayo hope you dont delet my post il visit this once a while

6. Xequarth

Xequarth Forum Apprentice

it's a good idea.

7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

There is no need for "walls" because of poor implementation.
    They only need to make it gone ... because it was not present in the game in the past.
    Players were not catapulting from the entrance to the end of the map ... and the timer was starting with the first hit on mobs. ;)
    We could do "Wind of Death" achievement simply by smart positioning on the map ... without even triggering the timer.

8. JarFall2000

Geus what they dint mention about this wall also the timer start after first hit on mobs is also a good idea but they seems tobe ignoring this topic