Feedback Waypoint = death Trap (Kings castle)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by rusher, Apr 17, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rusher

rusher Someday Author

Hi
    small feedback:
    The waypoint to kingscastle is full of monsters. Upon entering I was surrounded of skeletons.

Last time I tried, I got rubberbanded and then disconnected upon death. After death my internet broke down and I couldn't play for about 2 hours (!??)

So my feedback is to maybe make waypoints a little cleaner. The character power required to clear an area is much lower than the power required to enter via waypoint because you're set in the middle of everything. And since it's a paid | or PREMIUM-free transport I think it might be better to have a clean place to portal to, so you can start without hastle | or at least without disadvantage to normal play.

Additionally some players might have a more or less small loading time when connecting to a new area.

Sincerely
    rusher

ps: Now I just walk to kings castle which works fine (no wierd disconnect or rubberbanding).

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
  2. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

The mobs at the entry points were recognized and talked about somewhere in an official post and were not intentional, so came with a warning to be careful:eek:. Doesn't fix the problem of getting mobbed before you can react, but they are at least aware of the issue.

rusher likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.