We want the option to change class

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Terezinha20papa, Mar 26, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Terezinha20papa

Terezinha20papa Forum Greenhorn

In the game it was always possible to change the 'character name'
    Now in the players we want the option to change the 'character class'
    We no longer want to play with the mechanical class,and we don't want to start
    another character from the beginning.
    I ask you to enable the option to change 'character class'.

2. amuntak47

amuntak47 Someday Author

Yes but without money, they must give us to choose ranger or mage.

3. dkisbestithink

dkisbestithink Forum Apprentice

bro you want this but if you change your class to another class some items can be bugged because all classes have different items so this is impossible as other mmorpg games

4. kuwabaraz

kuwabaraz Forum Duke

It is actually quite easy, just share all the currencies, the other gems are already so for example and make a page to move only the gems and jewels.

For pets and costumes patience and objects you will have to redo them, wisdom and maybe this is a problem.

The only criticism therefore we would have a server of only one class, I think of the hunters and less of the wizards, I do not think that the developers have this level of stupidity.

But the possibility in other games is there and I don't see anything wrong with it if the classes are balanced it's not a problem, it would be fine for me.

5. ргцт

ргцт Active Author

nothing will save this game .. it's dying faster than you think .. trade system, server merges, changing your class, bringing jesters back .. players won't come back .. the Drakensang Online is gone. nobody wants to play Dark Legacy and nobody will play in few weeks. grow up and run away

aBDuLHaMiTHaN likes this.
  6. Inu

Inu Junior Expert

Yay after years of bein op you guys cant adapt to new playstyle?? Dwarfs are ok no need change class. Just use your max potentional.
    Try to use brain.
    And please stop askin for easiest way to solve your imaginary problems and please stop cry...[​IMG] ...

7. JEKAJE

JEKAJE Junior Expert

Yeah, just play 12 hours a day and stop complaining.