Announcement Welcome to our new CM + Bonus Code

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by Hokori, Jun 7, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hokori

Hokori Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Dear Heroes,

Let's welcome the new Community Manager for Drakensang Online. This is her message:

"Greetings, I'm Bella, your new Community Manager, and I'm thrilled to be here with you all!

I'm greeting to you from the sunny shores of Singapore (GMT+8), and my mission is to rebuild the bridge of communication between our legendary players and the dev team. Your feedback is the treasure I seek, and I'll make sure it reaches the devs' ears loud and clear.

While I embark on my own journey to lvl 100 in DSO, I need your help! Please take a moment (10-15 minutes) to fill out this survey. It will greatly help me understand the current situation, your experiences, pain points, and dreams for the game. Plus, you can leave me messages in the survey – I promise to read every single one!

Survery Link: https://forms.office.com/e/WJ4H1NbReV

Also, here's a new bonus code: DSOCMBELLA (Redeemable until June 30th!)

It contains 100x Community Coins. We will reveal another bonus code after the survey reached 2,000 responses!

Your insights are invaluable, and together, we can make your daily adventures in DSO even more fun!

Together, let’s work towards making Dracania better!

Cheers, Bella"

Important Note: Beware of impostors! She will never message you in-game or ask for anything. All official communication will be through her Discord account.
    Your Drakensang Online Team.

FAALHAAS and bibere like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.