What happened to the New Moon event?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by CiscoNetPlus, Apr 30, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. CiscoNetPlus

CiscoNetPlus Exceptional Talent

The drop is very low, just 180 per map in Merciless. Also there are hardly any monsters.

4500/180 = 25 times (before it was only twice)

Why did the New Moon event go back?

2. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

i long for the event when we had to defend a virgin...

cigarbennett likes this.
  3. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Old Hand

pfffttt you are lucky we only are getting 140 progress merciless and that included the spider end boss. Shame they just made this worth doing. Then they turn around and put it right back like it was before. This new team is Terrible. No one is going to do that map over 30 times for a three day event.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2022
  4. remei

remei Junior Expert

2 months ago it took 2 runs on Excrutiating, last month it was 5 runs, and if what you are saying is right (not doubting, but havent had time to play the event yet), it means another gradual and unannounced nerf...

5. doctormaz

doctormaz Someday Author

It seems clear that the regulation is being applied to the letter: whatever changes they like they do. If you like it, that's it. You decided to play when you decided to play.
    Want to get serious feedback and dare good feedback to this game: don't play (as the worker doesn't work).
    Otherwise still accept this change and remember that to be a good player you have to turn yourself into a bot, not think and do the same things again when they tell you it is 100, 200 or more times.
    They say you do.

6. CiscoNetPlus

CiscoNetPlus Exceptional Talent

In the end, as I had already started, I finished it, due to the insistence of a friend.

[​IMG]
    The drop is different on each entry. It took me more than 8 hours to finish it in merciless, it takes between 32 to 35 entries to finish it.
    I ended up bored and exhausted, I won't do it again for drakens 4k.

Alpaca likes this.