What the Game has Become?!

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by raider, Aug 22, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. raider

raider Forum Pro

Yes, most, if not all, Bosses have both ranged and melee attacks, but those Ranged/Magic attacks hit DKs too.
    So you both deal with Melee and also Ranged attacks at the same time since you gotta be right beside to deal damage (which is less than other classes) .

And you can't summon/have a "guardian" like all other 3 classes.

Always starting with a big disadvantage in any case, as a DK..

I never see other classes dying to 1 hit anyhow..

Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
  2. JohnWick

JohnWick Advanced

I have a dwarf and I assure you that I die of a blow, while you run so that they do not give you the attacks from a distance I assure you that you also get a slap or another, and when the boss's jackpot falls, I assure you that you kiss the canvas like any other type of character

3. raider

raider Forum Pro

Honestly, idk why the game encouraging Solo this much.

Drop rates are usually horrible, and there are waaay too many things to farm, so you gotta rush rush rush like crazy. Which is the main reason why 2H DPS is quite popular, apart from the fact that 1H Tanks are not viable.

Wouldn't it be better to increase Boss Hp's while decreasing their Damages while increasing the drop rates slightly?

That's what a Team-play/Rewarding game is. And that's what keeps the games strong.
    Not "Solo everything" "rush rush rush" thing that becomes boring af very quick.

Besides, total time spent doesn't really change then, but frustration/boredom will be much less.

Valhöll likes this.
  4. masterleandro1

masterleandro1 Forum Greenhorn

Hello. I would like to leave my opinion.

I believe that the idea of increasing bosses' hp and decreasing their damage is solely and exclusively in order to benefit tanks.

In addition, although the game is more rewarding for those who play solo, there is nothing to prevent the game from being friendship, guilds.

Played in a group is very possible.

What would not be healthy, i believe is to once again be held hostage by the blessing of a single class to be able to farm, as it was in the past.
    This is just an opinion, without pretending to be the best answer. but that's how I see it

5. raider

raider Forum Pro

And what is wrong with that?! There is no Tank left in the game thanks to Damage simulator bs.
    To a degree. Game do penalise groups.
    Wth. What kinda logic is this?!
    Should the Tanks also feel as the hostage of DPS builds to do their farms?!

You are of course also ignoring the fact that any Class can be a "Tank" now.

-- MERGED --

Well, now I'm at the stage where game got even more boring and painful.

I've got full T6 Unique set (including Neck, Adornment and Belt) but since the game is based on PW & Events.. they are completely useless.
    Can't survive anything let alone Solo anything, damage is too low for Groups and so on.. (add being DK on top of that)

Thankfully there are still some helpful people in the game (sometimes) and I actually dropped both items of the Q7 set (although base values are meh) as T5.

BUT WAIT! They drop my damage by 1/3 (also hurt me on other ways)!

Ohh.. Enchancements! That's why! (I guess?!)
    Hm.. Ok let's try to fix that!

What to do.. hmm..
    > Cores! Tons of them needed! Well, ok, can buy some if needed, but wait, Materia cores can't be bought!

> 1/1/1/1 enhancement legendary item creation! But wait, that's not easy to craft at all! Well, Desert could help! If can find a good guy who can Solo with ease!

> Gold! Tons needed to achieve that Enhancement crafting. Soooo.. Off we go Desert again..

> Tier upgrade.. Oh more Cores.. Back to Materia cores we go.. For about hundred times more!

And on and on..

^ How a game can turn you into a begger/beggar. Unless you are a masochist and enjoy the extra pain.

And that is only for a single item. We need 12 (or 13 if Tank) ...

No wonder newbies don't stick to this game.

Last edited by moderator: Sep 8, 2020
  6. Hiro73

Hiro73 Forum Expert

I don't understand what you mean by war tank. Is it 1H or 2H? What characteristics must a war have to be defined as a tank?

7. KulawyMao

KulawyMao Exceptional Talent

if u have all uniqs t6 and u cant play....
    in dk in first place u do 1h bc its much easier
    i can tank i3 on my tank even if its noob ;d
    i have 90k hp but if i buy some tonics = i have 200k+ than i can easy farm i2 or i3*(only with good dmgers)

than we have 2h
    if i can farm desert when i have 25k dmg on 2h...its simple but u need to know how to farm ;d
    if i buy tonics for hp and put on pet on critical value = its no problem with desert
    btw there are many more valuable maps than desert to farm gold ;d

its true and false
    u can get t8 items without any cores for upgrade...u need only craft it
    but if u want higher tiers u need tons of cores = many hours of farm
    so.
    if u will have all eq on t8 u can farm i4 solo = but its waste of time?
    there isnt any reason to farm i4 if u dont looking platinum values which is now waste of time if u will have 60lvl in 2months ;d

what is wrong in the game now

in last few months i feel like i was playing in single player game
    there isnt any reason to farm in pt(only if u play with friends) = on the contrary u are punished when u play in pt = ppl dont play in pt if they dont need too(so its mmo or single player game?)
    preparations for events take more time than doing the event = nice more grinding for nothink
    many of the events have the same prizes from the years = if u arent newbie u dont have any reason to do these events
    many of the event are inpossible to do without paying = in the past u have some events like this but not 5 in 6 months....it was 1-2 per 1 year....
    pvp/pve seasons are stupid and take too many time
    pvp = its too long and getting progres is so stupis as he can be
    pve = tons of farming the same maps from years. i would like to see pve seasons but with diffrents maps
    for example
    1 week time
    lortac season
    u do it on lortac maps

next time
    duria season
    u do it on duria maps
    etc

stones...
    we can get many stones in events and its good but there is another problem with that now ;p what we should do with stones when we dont have more place for them?
    melting is waste of it if 1 special stone gives more dust than thousands of normal stones(1/2 tiers)

balance
    no comment (i dont have 2days to cry about it XD)

so
    what the game has become?
    bot heaven.
    if ur farm its only thousands rounds of the same maps.
    if u dont need anythink special for pvp
    its haven for bots ;d(and bp ignore this xDDD)

raider likes this.
  8. raider

raider Forum Pro

I didn't say T6 PW/Event sets did I?

I've 70k Hp, 10k Dmg (more or less) , %63 crit rate, %62 armor and %46 resist...
    25k? How do I even reach that value lol
    What?
    T5 to 6 Upgrade wants 350 materia core? And some other cores? No?

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
  9. KulawyMao

i4 = t8
    i4 u can farm on gold values = no need to farm/craft months for platinum values
    so it is what i mean ;d if u dont have special events uniqs....or 'normal'/q uniqs with 2/3 gold basic value its waste of time to upgrade it
    u need only weapon on high tier
    for example i have weapon t10 but i have shoulders t0 xD
    i can upgrade it to t10 but i dont need them t10 now and its waste of cores for me now ;p

back to u
    u have 70k hp...so
    u can gives hp from wisdom if u dont have it
    u can put on amulet/helmet on hp if u dont have it
    u can put on 2x rings with hp/critical bacis values
    u can buy some hp runes from gnob
    u can upgrade ur stones
    u can farm runes on i1 in hides(?)
    u will can farm runes on dragan in 2nd map(solo mode)
    its many diffrents way to do it ;d

about dmg = dmg is 80% weapon(with stones) so even if u have dragan or others sets u will not have good dmg without good weapon

end of time see u next time ;d

10. raider

raider Forum Pro

I'm referring to (enhancements wise);
    to get better

But the point is, it will take too long. Quite a discouragement for "new" players. No wonder they give up.
    Mind blowing genius idea.
    How the hell am I supposed to "farm" i4 with these stats ffs.

Materia cores must be buyable somehow. All other cores are.
    Dude, did you even read my post?!

When did I ever say about upgrading/inheriting for "generic" Unique sets?
    I was talking of T5 Q7 set..
    What?
    Maxed. Also %18 something Hp from pet collections.

But yea, won't survive PW.. Need like 200k+ Hp to survive Herald i.e
    About %37 Hp bonus from those. + Crit & Damage as Set bonus.
    T6-7 lvl 59-60 rings with Hp-Critic. But not Unique.
    Yes, waiting that Event

BUT

I'm sick of this sick game design that forces you to either PW or Events.
    All other sets are basically useless/trash and won't help you with PWs.

11. KulawyMao

Are u read what i wrote?
    where i write that u can farm it?
    there isnt any reason for them to be buyable
    go q5 fast mode(u ignore mobs = go to kaly as fast as u can) on painfull
    if u want only to upgrade q7 so where u see a problem?
    t5-t6 its 600(700?) cores? even on painfull mode its few hour of play
    i can see what u will write when u will need 10-20k of draken cores....
    after killing boss u get entrances to special maps.
    if u go there on i1+ mode u can get runes from there.
    on my tank i can easy kill herald bc its easy boss. i even dont get any hit from him. the only problem is my dmg so if i have dmg to kill him on i4 in 2-3 min hp isnt any problem.
    if u will play this game few months/years u will remember every boss skill so u will can kill them easier.
    idk for what u force to play on 2h ;d on ur stats go to 1h and get some better staffs than if u will have better stats it will not be so pain to start playing on tank
    tank is the worst class to start on 2h
    uniq rings + max stones u have + max runes u have
    i have only ring t8 and he gives me ~30k hp(its another level but u can see how much can gives u 1 item)

tips for u.
    ignore 2h for now
    go 1h to be able to farm i4(cubes sets is good and easy)
    get good items from i4
    back to 2h build
    massive farm fatal for cores/materii etc
    ignore hard sets(on draken cores) bc its waste of cores now

maybe it isnt fast wat but less painfull

12. raider

raider Forum Pro

As always you are missing/ignoring the point.

I'm not asking what to do, I know what to do, it's just taking too long.
    For weeks I need to be "carried" until I be of some use.
    Then don't mention it as a "solution"

It's no use/not possible for a "newbie"
    Secret lairs is that it?

Yea I'm sure I can solo i1+ as a "newbie" :D
    That broken logic of yours. Then there is no reason for other cores to be sold either?!

Are you afraid that people will "catch up" to your OP character(s) with some bought Materia cores?!
    For "few months"

Yea because every new player looking for such stupid progress that takes months or years.
    There is no class as "Tank"
    It's called "Dragon Knight" and it sucks in any way.

1H is pointless since no one needs a Tank pre-i6 or i7. Because it's a DPS simulator farming game.
    2H isn't great either but eh.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
  13. DBS-Flamelurker

DBS-Flamelurker Exceptional Talent

At the same time, the other classes are killing Herald more easily and faster even with only 1 life point. This means more work for less reward, right?

Is this balanced for you!?

If DK has an advantage against Mortis, show me a video of a Dk killing him with only 1 life. Good luck! ;)

raider and 1vanka like this.
  14. KulawyMao

when i started playing on my mag i do q3 3min for 2 months to be able to do sth else and i dont cry about it
    than u cry u need to farm few cores in 1 week

who say that u need to do it alone? its mmo game right?
    bp can do it buyable but for what?
    materi cores are useable only for newbies
    better players have 10-12 items on draken cores so they dont need any materii cores or only few of it what they can farm in fast way
    for me q1/5 its 2min on fatal = 5 cores = 300cores/h
    in pt with dwarf we can do the same maps on i4 in 2min...
    than look at draken cores
    u can farm it only on events so u have limmited time and resources....
    yep im afraid for ppl to get cores for newbies nice logic
    i dont know what u do here.
    its MMORPG game = game like this is always long term playing
    look up
    if u looking fast game go play cs or another game.
    this is MMORPG go on wiki and read what thats game looking.
    yep.
    tank with 1milion hp isnt a tank. its another dmger
    tank is needed but if u are longer on forum than in game what will u want? that everyone in the game will be waiting for u?
    try play with ppl on ur lvl stats not be carry for strong players.

show me other class who can farm i4 with 0 dmg and 100k hp
    show me other class killing mortis i6/7 with 1 hp
    show me 1 game where dk(ala tank) can faster farm than dmgers(ala mag ranger etc)
    GOOD LUCK!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
  15. DBS-Flamelurker

No class can farm without dmg. :D "Tank" class is ******** and MUST be removed from the game.

No class can kill Mortis with 1 life, EVEN DK. DK cannot kill any boss with 1 life, other classes can. This is the difference. :)

I propose this change: all other classes become "Tank" without damage, Dk becomes the only dmg class.

Then I go alone and you don't play, basically. Funny, right? :cool:

raider likes this.
  16. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

But then it's not a problem with DK but with game's design which render's tanks useless, right? And anyways that's why this game needs a subclass system, otherwise either DK will get too OP in 1h when balanced in 2h, or the other way around, or useless in 1h when balanced in 2h. There is a small chance this is coming with the CE (Jesse said "this is a fire mage" when showing some new mage skills/talents, this might be a hint at subclasses).

DBS-Flamelurker and raider like this.
  17. DBS-Flamelurker

I remember this subclass system, a good idea. Give each class an offensive/defensive build option, add even more sets that work with skill, add variety.

raider likes this.
  18. raider

raider Forum Pro

I mean.. There are enough sets in the game as is but most are utterly useless. Fix 'em first..

19. Valhöll

Valhöll Someday Author

The game died as soon as it turned into a solo project, and I am glad that people agree with that. But the developers gave a chance and brought out very strong bosses, but the community began to spin tears. Unfortunately, radical measures are needed here and there should be no compromise. I have stopped playing for the last half a year as I know a lot of more exciting solo projects. I hope the developers will realize that they put themselves in a cage, and level 65 will become the phoenix of this game. I would like to wander the expanses of Doria, spend the night with a calculator trying to calculate the optimal skill-build and unique things.

20. raider

raider Forum Pro

You got me confused here.

Very strong bosses were supposed to "fix" the issues?! Instead of making them even worse as they are right now?
    You mean.. Instead of spending days or weeks to craft 1 single 4x enhancement item?!