What's a fast?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by mczap62, Jan 17, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. mczap62

mczap62 Forum Apprentice

way to lvl up?

ty

2. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

The quests in the several regions grant most of the xp you need to reach 100. Most of people simply try to skip all them but it's a mistake in my opinion since they also will miss most of the achievements. Several quests are also required to unlock Cardhun city, that means Q1 circle, actually the fastest way to lev up, but I admit I'm not aware if you still need to have another character already able to enter in it. Also try to unlock Lands of Immortal region asap, Greyling forest might be actually give bunch of xp and other valuable rewards. Always use exp pet, when possible exp buff, and find a fast carrier too.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2024
  3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Depends on your level.
    For levels under 60 Hagastove Grotto is the fastest way. You only need a strong friend to do the fast killing for you.
    Hagastove Grotto has a low level requirement for the higher difficulties ... so you can farm it on merc or blood.
    You can also farm the realm fragment map on merc - blood at lower levels.
    Use a pet for XP (buy Jindo for 1200 gold if you don't have other XP pet) and use XP buffs.
    Premium/Deluxe and guild bonus is giving you extra XP buff.
    This way you can raise 2-3 levels per run.