When will we have the old drakensang back?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by rappar29, Feb 1, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

When you enjoyed the game more*question for players*

1. 2012 -2020

89.6%
  2. 2020 after Dark Legacy

10.4%
  1. LyLyh

LyLyh Someday Author

Don't listen the old players! No matter what are you going to do, they will be always bored! Same maps, same bosses, same events and many years of doing one and the same! :) They are not a good criterion! I am an old player too! And I have been listening this many years! Always the same boring ppl all the time. :)
    The most valuable things in this world are time and money! You wont attract new players if developing of the characters is slowly and must spend here 6, 7, 8 hours daily! Now the game is perfect! Those who say there is nothing to do when you finish with the developing of the character are ppl with no imagination! We have 4 classes and PvP! Now we have chance to play with all 4 classes! One of the main reason most of my friends stop playing the game is that they have to spend hours here! But we are working ppl with families, friends, children and need to do sth else, not only playing!
    You need new and interesting events and of course - pVp! This is a part of your game you never develop! And why? Some more and interesting PvP options here will make this game more valuable!
    The game now is wonderful!

Greenlif, jeffzrx and Eyehategod like this.
  2. Eyehategod

Eyehategod Forum Greenhorn

Well done, finally someone who said the right thing! ;)

jeffzrx likes this.
  3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Nice one :)

[​IMG]

Tronco_Vaaaa likes this.