Feedback Where's the logic in this?

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by Divinefury, Dec 19, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Divinefury

Divinefury Forum Apprentice

I won't talk too much, cause there aren't much logic things in this patch, but one seems to me really "too much".

Since the R214 is online I've been watching on dailies and I can't say much more than I'm speechless watching at these illogic prizes.
    Seem prizes of items there were just randomly changed to kinda "force" people to use much more andermants than before if they want to get something from there.
    Even more, between those items, there isn't any logic about prizes.
    You can find something usefull and something completely useless with the same prize or even worse.

I'll put here just 2 examples but I saw many more.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Right now for Devs 250.000 gliphs are worth 31.250 andermants while 50 Arachna teleports (normal maps) are worth 12.438 andermants.
    Meanwhile those 99 Heredur teleports are worth around 16.000 andermants.

Any mount there are worth 17.000 andermants, so basically for Devs 250.000 gliphs worth twice as much than any mount and 3x Heredur Inf4 runs are worth as much as mounts.

There are many other examples I can write, but I'm wondering myself something.
    If I found a sacred Ruby for 178.000 andermants, how much will cost a Jolly Rune right now?
    My second question is, is there any logic in this prizes according to their "importance"?

I'll write my own "answer" to my own question.
    Since Jolly Runes lost most of his "value" since runes aren't in PvP anymore (and everyone knows you don't need max runes to farm) they increased (randomly and without any logic) prizes of everything in order to take much more andermants from people for things which cost half of their prize before R214.

2. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

FWIW, I pick the lowest cost item (assuming I'm not wanting something else) and IF I end up spending andermant, I might get it. The Daily Deal rarely has what I want at a price I'm willing to pay. It was this way prior to the update. The only thing that has changed for me has been the items. Instead of the "Lucky Sphere of", there seems be Travel Rations to somewhere.

3. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Another thing about this that I don't know if anyone has noticed... used to be you could regularly get a daily deal where buying a 3-row bag expansion (10800 anders) would get you the silver reward (2nd item) on the daily deal. Now with the first row costing so little and the second row generally being more expensive you cannot do this anymore.