Which is your favourite class?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Arcanious, Dec 19, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Which is your fave class?

1. Warrior

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  2. Mage

10 vote(s)
    31.3%
  3. Ranger

10 vote(s)
    31.3%
  4. Dwarf

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcanious

Arcanious Forum Apprentice

Let's see what the games prefer ! :D Vote the poll and then explain in a small post :D

2. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

My favorite is Dwarf. As an enemy in pvp.

3. jthames

jthames Advanced

SW, the array of weapons seems bit more diversified or balanced, and, as a whole, seems a little simpler to operate than the others, thus, more comfortable.

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

When playing, I enjoy my DK and put all of my time and effort into him. However, I create and delete characters as a way to make fast ander and without doubt, the ranger is the easiest to make a fast buck with.

5. dragons

dragons Active Author

DK is great.
    If the skills of the SM were a bit more tweaked, more thought put in it, he can easily become my favourite class.

For example, I'm throwing a bomb with my hand, but it can't be throwed over some static barrel or a rock, who thought of this logic? Makes bomb useless in PvP.

6. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

Usually i'd say ranger. But I just started a dk ~1 week ago and i must say he's great, way more interesting to play pve with than ranger or mage
    so pvp[x] ranger, pve [x] dk

7. DJMoody

DJMoody Forum Apprentice

If I could take all time, effort and gear and transfer to any class I would transfer to SW. So many useful skills and so many ways to play in PvP.

Having said that I love my ranger and I can't do the above so I will say ranger. Rangers boss PvE, mark enough enemies and you are hitting almost infinite damage with Precision shot, melts maps in seconds.

8. Charkol

Charkol Forum Apprentice

I like my mage. I attempted a DK early on..as well ad ranger. Did not like having to build up rage. And for the ranger..i deleted at lvl 39. got to hate the dogs (MUTTS) getting in my way.
    BUT, now im trying DK again. (lvl 36) cus i have high respect for em. We always need the idio... i mean heros!... to tank XD Without DKs, event bosses would be harder for us all by far.

silverseas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.