which map is the best for xp farming?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by davidperez46, Oct 28, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. davidperez46

davidperez46 Forum Greenhorn

I'm stucked at lvl 70 and the quests are so slow, where could i lvl up fast?

2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Ah yes, the fun times of being stuck.

If you can find a carry or a party willing to carry, you can head to Parallel Worlds and do the map "Grimmagstone" (aka q1). For xp farm, people just farm the first map, until they get to the Circle. Don't be upset if people turn you down, they might be trying to farm something else in q1.

Otherwise, you can head to places like the Great Desert where parties have relatively low requirement bar to join and just farm it 'round and 'round in circles.

Ofc, don't forget to stack your xp buffs. (XP pet, buffs from the shop, runes, etc)

3. Kernelly

Kernelly Junior Expert

Depends a bit on what server you're playing on because not all of them have many players nowadays. Search "F" tab often for Q groups of any kind, use Experience Buff Scrolls from "T" tab. Maybe doing an event with a high level guy might work out for you because many players on Discord say that Wendigo is hard and a low level like you might come in handy to get more progress for both of you. Good luck man!

4. doctormaz

doctormaz Someday Author

you better proceed calmly. Don't be in a hurry to grow up. discover that there is nothing later in the game.
    Same events to be repeated cyclically to increase x or y. Map always the same. In short, boredom. Unless you have some form of gambling addiction.
    If you are young, do other things and, above all, do physical activity regularly (the O.M.S. indicates at least 150 min per week).

5. Talbor

Talbor Active Author

I liked doing the desert to since you don't have to waste time leaving/entering maps after clearing since that one repops. If you get bored just try random maps out.

Xequarth likes this.