Why BP? Why?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Hartvig, Jan 23, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Good post. Normally, with a post of that length I would just skim it. In this case, I actually read the whole thing in detail. It was insightful, grammatically correct and well-punctuated.

Some members could learn a few things from this post, besides the valuable lessons in the content; i.e., if you want your post to be widely read, take the time to punctuate, paragraph and proofread it. Otherwise, it can be mentally painful to read it and we may not do so.

I do not envy the mods their job of reading everything that is written in the forums. My brain would explode if I had to try to comprehend some of the run-on paragraphs and nonsensical compositions I've skimmed past!

2. Thank you. Personally I want to set an example on the forums for others to emulate. I hope it also shows a little that mods are players too... we just look a little harder for the good in the game instead of focusing on the negative.

3. -necromonster-

-necromonster- Junior Expert

Maybe I should silently edit your mammoth post for the few grammatical errors in it ;P. Good write-up YWoYD, just food for thought. Everyone can improve on communication skills, and I hope it continues to with regards to our team, the forums, and the developers.

4. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

I think I saw two typos, but on a post of that magnitude you can't catch them all unless you re-read and edit many times. I've done that to some of my "epic-length" posts and it is not worth it, time-wise! Yet, still, my over-developed sense of perfection causes it to happen :oops:

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Last time I have been playing Skyrim it was single player only. If something else was changed later ... I don't know ... and frankly I don't give a damn.

And you seem to be most trolling person here at forums. Get a life and say something meaningful ... for change.

6. soxx101

soxx101 Forum Connoisseur

troll no... just correcting you :)
    elder scrolls (skyrim) multiplayer online

always a pleasure

soxx....

was that a pa anouncement?...
    if this is their best to deliver a quality game, im sure others would just at a chance to do better.... it's a good game , but has endless bugs, too many....

Last edited by moderator: Jan 31, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.