Why do Rangers have the best of everything?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by extinckDK, Dec 19, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArcaneMaster

ArcaneMaster Active Author

clearly u sure dont know how to play!! only point of time sw are op are at lvl lower levels. once u hit max xp and fame lvl things are diffrent. and if u are still getting beaten even after calling yourslef a "pro" also spending lot of money. then u should clearly work on ur skills a little.

honestly speaking dk are the most strongest class in dso but they really need lot of time, money and patience cos untill they hit lvl 40 in fame, DK are the WEAKEST class for sure.

"Just spend more $$ and get to his level" lmao ... what do u mean level? everyone after lvl 40 are of same lvl.
    i agree m weak and sw + not heavy p2p = worst choice!!! (thanks to little skills i made it to marshal.) but problem lies when heavy p2p sw fail to do stand up against these rangers.

to make things simple how do we judge which is op class? by ranking? hell no. coz there are lot of factors governing like
    amount of time
    how long have u been playing
    do u solo/group with strong ppl
    etc etc..

the closest scale to judge a op class is via 1v1 table and here what it looks in tegan

[​IMG]
    darkie is the best sw on tegan both on stats and skills and look where he is at? and do i need to mention how many rangers are there in top 10? .....:rolleyes:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  2. sdknightno1

sdknightno1 Advanced

Lol not even close. The ranking is purely based on honor points, nothing else. I would agree if the table is based on ELO, if you even know what it is. There are also other things to consider like other servers, other pvp modes, etc.

I'm ranked 200-300 in my server, but that's just because I don't have time to pvp and gain honor points. Even with my rank I can probably kill a lot of the people in the 1-20 ranking range with ease. So the current ranking proves nothing.

So please, just open your eyes before you post ;).

3. ArcaneMaster

lol there sails another egotism boat... dont give yourself tat much credit, when u clearly can't beat a fragile sw in areana.

back to real world, so u are saying sw are not on top of 1v1 charts cos they dont have time to pvp? here is actual top list of ranking:

[​IMG]
    can you count how many sw are there on top? and u saying all of them had no time to pvp? lmao.

most of these sw are heavy p2p players and yet see how many you could find in 1v1 table?
    [​IMG]

sure m the weak and naive one as per you, so forget about me but what about the rest? is every sw who ranked on top 14 is weak? or is that they dont know how to play? or have they not spent enough money? u sure have no clue how badass these sw char are!!!!
    yet most dont even show up on 1v1 top ranking.

anyway i guess anyone who think sw are op clearly lack skills to pvp you know why? cos most are 1-2 hits away from being dead. yeah heavy p2p sw can take 3-4 shots yet ppl find that difficult to get 4 shots and they say sw are op? sw got least evading skills rangers on other hand have speed buff evades and heals and what not. so yeah please stop ranting and dont imagine things. period!!!!

4. Burn84

Burn84 Junior Expert

Why all times sam noobie start to complain about Ranger class??
    1. Running :
    -I am a Pro Ranger and i can't stai to far from a Pro Dk ,best i can do is around 3-4 secs...
    -Sw with mind control skill can do 3 teleports ,that surpas rangers running speed ,just go and test it in kingshill arena a Sw can go from a side to another of map in 1 sec a ranger can't reach the other side of map in 4 seconds :D

2.Dmg:
    -Dk normal attack he deal 800-1.5k dmg with it i don't even speek about other crushing skills :))
    -Sw normal attack 1k-2k dmg ,fire balls 1,5-3k dmg....thunder 5-7k dmg
    -Ra normal attck 400-800 ,Precise shot 2k--4k dmg,deadly blow 800-1,6k(and i realy want to see rangers running around arena with deadly blow skil traing to kill enemies :)))

3.Armor

-Dk 3-4,5k armor
    -Ra 2-3,5k armor
    -Sw 2-3,5k armor

Pay atentino after u get 2,8k armor is pointles to increase it more (Sw,Ra) for thouse to classes the % increase for armor is to low to get it more then that onli Dk can have more armor and see a diference...

4.Hp
    Dependng on wath equip u have and wath tipe of caracter u wanna make.

-Dk 8-14k hp
    -Ra 6,5-9k hp
    -Sw 6-8k

5.Healing skill

-Dk ...i don't even speek about this ,i can't kill a Pro dk and that all :D
    -Ra ...is true that rangers have wolfs or that tree to heal them, but whu in the name of Dso Gods gone use that skill lol..onli a nobie ranger gone go to arena with that skill even in pve...
    In PvP a mage can take control rangers guardian and DK can use it for healling on it :)))
    -Sw ,don't forget that at lvl 40 have chaynite shild...go and trai to kill Sw wen he activate that skill...

Sw,Ra,Dk all 3 classes are op depending on wath equip they have and how much mony they put in.
    Dwarfs don't exist for me in this game ...so i not gone speek about that ever .

Ranking in Pvp means nothig that show onli the time thouse players have spend in pvp and not in pve....is normal that if samone like to do pvp gone have a high rank...

joe6699 likes this.
  5. ArcaneMaster

i dont know who u are in-game but sure you are not pro. lol not even close. such low dmg and no idea how to use deadly blow? what made u think u are pro?

again its just says how noob u are. wht the hell is wrong with your ranger? u cant reach end to end in 4 secs? really? even with u speed buff? lol are u really that noob? no wonder u feel threatened by sws.

mr pro how on earth average dks have more dmg than a average rangers in your world? how stupid.
    it just says how much u know about this game.

here is a pro-ranger who says sw and ranger have same amount of armor? how sweet u are just making it really easy. so to basically achive 3k armor sw must use lot of cynities which mean no hp gems. u really starting to sound really smart. lmao

ofcourse u cant .. pro dk who spent moeny are unstoppale everyone knows that. and to imagine ur weak ranger could kill them is just day dreaming.

omg .. u think only noob rangers use wolves? plz say that to elstra/geo/frozenarrows and see if they agree with u.
    and fyi my misinformed friend. ranger spawn 3 wolves and a sw can only mindcontrol 1 of them they still get outnumberd. but mostly rangers use wolves to do tanking. it just emphasises that u clearly dont know how to play.

lol noob alert.. u want to kill sw when the shiled is on? its like trying to freez a dk when he has activated dragon hide with unstoppable talent.
    here is tip to my so called pro ranger, sw shield lasts just mere 4 secs. use your brain nxt time.

and lastly a weaker char such are yourself should find it impossible to kill heavy p2p chars that the universal law if not then why would anyone spend money?
    m in all favor of f2p as always but clearly p2p should and must have an edge over f2p cause they are spending real money. but the point is how bigger edge should this be? so stop assuming noob rangers with low dmg/travel speed and no bloody skills should win against all opponents p2p or not.

6. AGKING

AGKING Forum Apprentice

My English is not good, I will try my best to express what I want to say.

I don't care which class is op or not.
    What I dislike is "Money" can dominate pvp!!!

For example, in 5v5 suppose all player's pvp level are the same and not bad equips,
    if the other team have a heavy p2w player, we have 80% chance to lose this battle!!
    Only 1 player can decide this battle which team can win!?
    Because he/she just spend much money than other players?

Other games such as League of Legends or GW2, their battle system emphasize more skill and use your skill to defeat your enemies

Our battle system!? Fireball fireball fireball or shot shot precision shot
    and you died although you are more skillful than him.
    (Because he spend a lot of money buy gems, buffs, red ess)

OK,if today is heavy p2p vs heavy p2p, yeah, you should be more skillful then you can defeat your enemies.

But, not all players are heavy p2p ok!!
    If the only ways for you can dominate pvp is pay more money not practice to improve your skill, then I just want to say this pvp system is very superficial!!

7. Burn84

Burn84 Junior Expert

ArcaneMaster

Lol and lol...

I say onli this ,i don't know whu u have seen fighting in pvp... ( and it seems u don't even know how to play , with right equipment every caracter can surpas the stats i right above )
    Come to heredur .
    Want to see :
    Sw10k hp and 2,5k armor
    Rangers with 3,8k armor and 9k
    Dk 4,5-5k armor and 10k hp
    and high dmg ,critic, block rate...or u din't know that a pro Sw /Ra need tu use all times shild in pvp ?...

Come ahhaha Trai to kill 1 of us ...
    Before u respond at this u shuld look at ur caracter .

8. AGKING

AGKING Forum Apprentice

Omg, you underestimate the rangers dmg and this dmg you can say you are pro!?
    Heavy p2p rangers' Precision shot usually deal with 3.5K-6K dmg(if not block)
    and easier get high armor and hp and good attack speed than sw

9. ArcaneMaster

err did anyone suggest not to use shield anytime? yet one more failed attempt to twist facts.

aww so cute its like a 3 year old asking to bullfight.
    btw who is us? looks like u always need some help in pvp no wonder u said i cant beat a pro dk (he calls himself pro.. cute and wonders why others call him noob)

i dont mind his naive attempt to twist things and say dk got more dmg than ranger. but what really amuses me is that he calls himself pro... he sure has some sense of humor o_O

10. yzm5508512

yzm5508512 Someday Author

burn84 is right,green arrow deals 60% dmg, warrior normal attack 100%, it is normal warrior deals more dmg than ranger, ranger needs speed, normal ranger only has 700-800 base damage,about 4k max 5k precision shot dmg(critical ,poor defense and no block)

as to the hp and armor,ranger and mage almost the same if wearing the equivalent gears i e yachak and dark roshan and dark. ranger has about 300armor and 200hp more,that's it

ranger and mage can achieve 3000armor easily with dark and roshan,about 61% physical dmg reduction, normal player has only 1000resistance, that is about 33% elemental dmg reduction. every fireball mage deals about 28% more dmg.

11. perrush

perrush Active Author

true, but a ranger can hit a DK 20 times before the DK can lay his hands on those little culprits :)

12. Talicni

Talicni Forum Connoisseur

Depends on player's skill.

13. CemalRavage

CemalRavage Junior Expert

more a EDIT you wanna say , you know what PROffesional is ? Is a human that gets money from what he does , you wanna say that Bugpoint pays you to play ? Dont caracterize yourself in "cool" words if you dont know theyr definition

Last edited by moderator: Dec 23, 2013
  14. sdknightno1

sdknightno1 Advanced

A little exaggerated, but that's why DKs have insane HP regeneration to balance things out.

15. Burn84

Burn84 Junior Expert

Don't forget that u play in heredur and u run out of Kingshil arena all times wen u find me there or call ur freands to attack me 2-3 v 1 Cemal
    And i play for very long time DSO ,1 of best farmers in heredur ..oh yes sure onli few gone belive me but i realy don't care, i am Noob a Big one and i am ugly :)..if u wanna test my skills come or whisper me in Heredur i do 1v1 np .

Burn84

and for others noobies players that don't even know how to build a caracter and wath they can reach with right equipment i have nothg to teach u ,u can spell here all u want ..thouse r onli words...;)

16. CemalRavage

CemalRavage Junior Expert

i never called sombody to beat you , if my guild mates joind the fight is not my problem , you beat me in 1v1 , i dont say no , there is no reason for me to lie , but the problem is that you think you are sooo Ffff.... great , but you are NOT! That's it ! And no , you are not "Pro" , nobody is Pro in dso , nobody is amateur in dso , here are only players

BTW .... It's just a game...

17. Callisto

Callisto Forum Pro

Enough, I don't want to see anymore insults on this thread, stick to the subject and do not name call please.

18. perrush

perrush Active Author

true, but I don't really complain. It's just the way it is. But that still does leave the fact that RA are the best class, period.

Not only in PvP, but also in PvE. In every event there are bugs and tactics only ranged classes can do. I don't see a DK doing this :)
    http://nl.bigpoint.com/drasaonline/board/threads/nightmare-big-paw-and-mad-santa.7378/

19. yzm5508512

yzm5508512 Someday Author

it all about ranger and mage at the beginning of the post, when i mention resistance,no mage topics anymore lol, it is warrior and ranger battle now because mages are afraid to talk about their little disadvantage on gears and big advantages on resistance.

20. ArcaneMaster

i dont know but i thought this post was never meant to ranger vs sw or ranger vs dk . it was suppose to be "Why do Rangers have the best of everything?"
    which means this is op ranger class vs all other classes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.