Why does the best class of DSO - Spellweavers hate other classes?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by sdknightno1, Dec 23, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdknightno1

sdknightno1 Advanced

Instead of wasting your time on complaining about how "OP" rangers and DKs are, why not just take a minute and reflect on how "OP" you are. In DSO, you dominate both PvP and PvE. Yet, you still feel like distorting the truth about other classes. Why don't you think of more constructive things how the devs can improve your own class instead of offending the other classes?

2. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

From what I read, one of them is not satisfied because he can't kill DK who spent lots of money in the game. So DK must be killable with ease in any situation (even if the DK spent thousands of euro) to be fair for the spellweaver.

Silentrunner likes this.
  3. Amend

Amend Junior Expert

@Torefas has a point, and there are always going to be those people who complain so your just going to have to deal with it...

4. kagusa

kagusa Forum Greenhorn

case closed :p

Vendetta likes this.
  5. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

I played all the classes and have played people of all classes. Spellweavers can be really OP! Why? Because they deal magical dmg instead of physical. For f2p or even p2p resistance is harder to obtain than armor. This allows SWs to hit lots of dmg. Rangers need to mark first before shooting precision. SWs on the other hand just needs to shoot a fireball and wait for the burn to deal almost the same % as a ranger's precision. Mana also regens the fastest. Lots of SW moves doesn't need any mana at all! All SWs need to do is to buff speed and spam a lot of attacks. When a ranger summons a wood wraith, all SWs needs to do is to control it. Teleport is only instantaneous movement skill in the whole game and with talent regens all the mana. If anyone wants to see how strong SWs can be, come to tegan.

6. Sewyew

Sewyew Someday Author

Are you sure you're playing SW on drakensang. I'm on tegan, and yes a high lvl sw is just that but so is any other class. but your skill description well....

7. freewayfrank

freewayfrank Someday Author

i agree completely
    im a SW what i did was make a DK toon now u have great respect for DKs because its alot of time to get a good one harder to be a great DK then a great SW .be one youll see .as for rangers dont know much but give them great respect too.Dwarfs for me should have never been introduced to this game ......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.