Why DSO only guides the game by wizard class

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by SkyLander, Apr 7, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. SkyLander

SkyLander Forum Apprentice

Hello
    The new set consists of 2 rings and 1 ornamental . You can explain what class you can use this set and how you can use it. I'm playing with the dwarf, I will not give up the dragan or q8 set. If I give up the q8 set, there is no point in playing with the a7 set due to the long waiting times. If I give up dragan, how much damage will the new set give me will eventually lose the damage bonus from the dragan set. I would be glad if you give me a valid reason to make the new event. I think it is time to say goodbye to the game, and after this time, I will not spend 2-3 years and leveling a wizard.( i used google translate i hope you can understand what i want to say)

2. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Your fooled.

No respectable Mage would use it either. Thus the game is not based on the wizard based on that crap set, Mr Gullible.

3. .RakshaRanja.

.RakshaRanja. Forum Pro

Imagine complaining that you cant use "new set" which would boost your dps by tops 5% while your Q8 is tripling your mechanical turret damage (and makes your Q7 literally permanent) probably doubling (+100% in comparison to +5%).

You tell me that its bad that SM cant use it (false statement, you can you just wont cause other items are 1000000000 times better and mages will cause they live off scraps for a long time now anyway) and "mage priveledge" while 2 mechanical turrets deal almost as much damage as ONE SPELLWEAVER.

HONK HONK We live in a society.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
  4. SkyLander

SkyLander Forum Apprentice

The dwarves are already very strong. You say the towers are very strong, but you forget the guardians of the sorcerers. When the wizard throws the guard, he can kill the boss without needing to escape. It takes more time to kill the boss, as other classes have to flee. Also, when the wizard stops in the vortex, all waiting times are quickly reset. Also why do I have to play with Q7 and Q8 set all my life. why I have no right to choose like the sorcerer class. What does this new update mean if it doesn't bring me innovation?

5. .RakshaRanja.

.RakshaRanja. Forum Pro

Guard is dealing 10x60% or 10x100% on a cooldown of at least 6 seconds which is a whooping 100% or 167% dps.
    Two mechanical turrets are dealing almost 1300% dps. JUST MECHANICAL TURRETS which are spamable. Add tesla, maybe automatic turrets, your heavy shot spam epowered by Q7 and you have almost 4500% dps while SWs are dealing 1722% (and DKs 1350%) :)
    Then the guardian doesnt deal damage cause in the majority of the cases it will die to one or two hits (in singu and covered in forst thats average 3s so less than 1/3 of its 100 | 167 % dps).
    That is absolutely irrelevant - not a single skill that has a cooldown matter for spellweaver. Maybe with the exclusion of the meteor for Q7 mages (even tho SW Q7 is the worst even while being up permanently).
    You dont have to - go ahead and switch to non BiS (best in slot) items. Spice it up with Q1 and Q4 sets. Or maybe bloodmage ... yes the most broken weapon which were almost nerfed cause "mage broken" ( :D:D:D ). Lower your dps 2-3 times and play with SW dps. Maybe you'll understand your complains are baseless and absolutely ridiculous.
    Did you start playing just recently or what? They are releasing useless items/sets for quite a while now (and deliberately ignoring the feedback of people who know what's up in the game as well ...) so why are you surprised? Item builds havent changed since more than a year (starting with addition of Q7 and Q8), maybe even more and you better cherish that cause the second you'll have to re-craft your precious 4x plat uniques (not transfer, re-craft from scratch) you'll be begging here for builds to stay. I talked already with too many of your kind.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
    vkillerx likes this.