Why is it harder to get Red Pearls this Dragan?

Discussion in 'Event Questions' started by jeffzrx, Sep 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

obtaining Empowered Cursed Pearls is ridiculously difficult now

drop rate needs to be higher

2. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

lol, yep Jeffzrx red pearl drop rate is a joke. I ran Excavation six hours straight and got one red pearl. Not even worth trying to finish bars 3 & 4. But look at it this way if red pearls don't drop and you can't do the event. At least you don't have to waste money on event attire.

Orange_George likes this.
  3. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

Sometimes, if you don't count 2k/80 q (only safe 3 perls drop) it can happen you don't get any for a whole day!

Orange_George likes this.
  4. Orange_George

Orange_George Padavan

i agree red pearls have not dropped from any boss except for 1 time i seen in dragan. when do the bosses start dropping these pearls?
    the 80/2000 quest really non effective to gather pearls in a timely manner.
    the gold amphora keys also take forever to collect with at best 1/map doing group runs to the ranger chest's.
    all things considered it is not likely i'll be finishing the dragan event

cigarbennett likes this.
  5. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

We need a shady Jon conversion of 49 Cursed Pearl to get 1 Empowered Cursed Pearl.

Deinoforo likes this.