why this game is not getting advertised

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by Shazam, Dec 3, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Shazam

Shazam Forum Greenhorn

Maybe Bigpoint should make an attempt to popularize their game by advertising it more or by bringing it on steam.I am not really into writing long forum posts so i am going just put that here

2. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

I think they are ashamed of being so heavily pay-to-win.
    Sure, premium currency can be obtained from farming, but as of recently, they have actually added those attires that can only be purchased for real money, not ander, so the pay-to-actually-finish-and-get-good-things model is just there and blatant. People on Steam and other platforms would not be happy.

The game itself is pretty cool, though, ofc with lots and lots of room for improvement. It has mainly balancing issues in time + effort vs. rewards; class balancing; gear balancing. Gameplay itself is pretty cool - actually better than in some other praised ARPG's, but it's lacking in diversity of viable play styles and builds. Quests are almost exclusively fetch-quests, which is probably ok for this genre. And there's more, but I won't go in too much detail.

What I mean is, it's not so bad, and the team could improve where needed. It's the monetization strategy that would send DSO to the garbage category on Steam :/ because it's messing up the game loop: Mainly events that virtually cannot be finished, and power necessary for infernal modes that can hardly be achieved by a free user.

3. Shazam

Shazam Forum Greenhorn

i mostly agree with the things u said and totally agree about the gameplay being better than some other similar games

~Μαριος~123 likes this.