Winter Runes are so much essential to be so hard to get

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by BarbaroSelvagem, Sep 11, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. BarbaroSelvagem

BarbaroSelvagem Forum Apprentice

I am warrior (Dragonknight) and actually I am with lvl 201 wisdom, and I still struggle against some bosses. I can't even go to mortis party cause I can't tank him. Almost all my runes are legendary. and even if I max a lot of hp gems, My hp will not increase. The winter runes are so essential to get just one or two on a year. This mean I need wait 3-4 years to get all winter runes. before try to go to the latest boss? it's 6.5% critical and 6.5% hp. the hp is crucial to dk. and the critical also, cause with hp and damage, we can make mortis focus on me and not be killed in party. this mean, I can't go to mortis party even if I finish the dragan parts. So I will never feel the satisfaction to kill mortis. What I do folks? I already bought 210 lucky bags, and not sucessefull get one. and I already see videos that show how hard is to get the good ones from lucky bags. I think in to stop the game. I feel no pleausure with that kind of stagnation. I just need wait, and wait until winter runes come before try yo get the latest boss. Help folks

2. ManaThief

ManaThief Advanced

I think you are overestimating the power of these runes, they are good but you won't magically tank mortis. You can get 3/year without many problems, so you can get 5 in less than 2 years. The game is 90% about gems, not runes.

Marsicanus likes this.