Feedback Winter Solstice Festival 2015

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Dec 10, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

It's too bad too. If that got the mentor bonus, it would be a good spring board towards the future. Still, it is a bit of b.s. Give us something else if we've already hit 50... what is 500 books worth in andermant?:p

Mljax and MANOJ like this.
  2. ekant1992

ekant1992 Padavan

But is this calculation true for player at all stages of the game? I mean is it true for someone like me who is F2p but just started playing like a month ago.

3. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

If you are still asking this question at this time then I suppose it is too late. Anyway, the calculations seems to be an average player. Top notch players at event 3 should be able to hit 120 coins per hour or 1 full run every 5mins.

For me as a 3 year old F2P, my best is about 7min - 10 mins per run, depending on whether I got stuck somewhere. Both solo and mini group works.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  4. _Baragain_

Guitarman is right. If you are endgame, you can do better. If you are still a new player, you will need to work harder. Find some good groups because you won't stand a chance at coming near these times if you are trying to solo.

5. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

The Festive Solstice Troll acts in the same way...

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Challenges are exclusive content for the strong players.
    F2P players who are playing one month have no chance ... but for the F2P players who are playing the game for years it is a walk in the park.

motorola11 and misterbean like this.
  7. w0k3r

w0k3r Forum Apprentice

I agree.
    Is it April already? Very funny BP.

Testador, Darwarren and rjrichards like this.
  8. _Baragain_

I know... the could have at least given us 5 silver ess... that would have at least been funny.

rjrichards and Morinphen like this.
  9. AuZor

AuZor Forum Apprentice

5 solstice coins. Absolutely pathetic.

I have 353 coins and 2000 sugar beats. Should I just throw it out?

A shame you can't convert it to something a little useful.

Testador and Darwarren like this.
  10. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Only thing you can do with those now is save them for next year :/. But it's not entirely bad; you won't have to farm beets, which is pretty nice. You also have more than enough to farm more Snow Essences in December 2016 xD. As for the coins... yeah, lame last Cave reward. Only toss the coins if you're outta space and not looking forward to opening the Big Present in the next iteration(s) of the said event.

11. Testador

Testador Junior Expert

Last day of the Event, last gift, 5 coins of Phestos, disappointing!

Darwarren likes this.