Feedback Winter Solstice Festival 2017

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Sunlight, Nov 29, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

you get it by combining the three runes from the minievent, the snowflake, the banana and the fluorite crystal

2. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

I would really like to see, who was on the wikia that said that this gem/rune, whatever it is, has been discontinued. Where the hell did you see that because if you click the item it is perfectly fine and does not say a thing about being discontinued nor have i really seen a comment about it as i read the wikia every day

3. ABN555

ABN555 Forum Apprentice

Never said wiki said it was discontinued.
    My mistake was thinking it was an item in its own right that you needed to craft the others into the better gem. Getting the combine gem (3 gems) and crafting table (4 items) mixed up.

sargon234 has kindly cleared it up thanks :)

4. xXxTroublexXx

xXxTroublexXx Forum Apprentice

I realy liked this version of the event. Main event was quiet easy: a longer progress bar with a little more rewards would be nice, for example, double the bar and add a runspeed stone at the end. The minis: very much liked this renewed version. It took me quiet some time, but it was worth it. Also the amount of uniques dropping (keend set en the golden dragon set) was very nice, I realy enjoyed it.
    Very nice event, I'm looking out for this event next year :D

edit: and those shooting heads: i like them, it is easy to not get hit by them, just don't run like a chicken without a head through them. I do agree it would be better to have some mechanism that when you have full hp, reduces your hp to min 1 hp instead of death for the occasional bullet that hits you

5. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

It would be nice if achievements were added for 100 & 1000 Big Paws kill. Since this is likely how many times I will have to kill him before I get that STUPID GNOME HAT :oops: Oh well, pretty sure I have something in storage I can toss to make room for the three other parts until next year :rolleyes:

Overall I enjoyed the event. Completed everything with main (except the pet... did I mention that? :p) Completed the main progress with 7 other alts, got Moosov on 8 more alts, and toons of loot (codes and cave) for many alts.

The maps definitely need to cleaned up. All the hidden obstacles the obstruct movement and shield mobs from attacks are a hassle. The time I spent dealing with these would have probably allowed me a couple more runs with my main to NOT get the the gnome hat :D

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

p.s. Most of those alts I mentioned got the STUPID GNOME HAT at least once {{{sigh}}}

gun likes this.
  6. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Overall, the event was fairly good. I do think there needs to be extra incentive to do the higher difficulties.

Suggestion: some kind of tiered unique set the drops from big paws. Nothing overpowered, but something useful as is (since the event comes around once a year, pristine core crafting means you're stuck with it for quite some time).

Also, I think that in the mini, the joy and phestos coin drops should increase based on the level. Maybe something like +1 for each tier (so 12 joy in normal, 13 in painful, 14 in excruciating, and so on). As it is, I found that I usually preferred doing this event solo on normal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.