Winter Solstice Festival 2018 - questions

Discussion in 'Event Questions' started by Mal3ficent, Dec 11, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Ask questions regarding Winter Solstice Festival 2018 edition.

Cheers.

2. adidasos

adidasos Forum Apprentice

Why in 2018 are the snowmen still only dropping 2x, 5x, 10x, 20x snow essence? Do the devs EVER play this game? Do they understand how much snow essence it takes to kill the Christmas event boss even once at high diff lvl? It is way past time the drop amounts were raised.

3. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Er, i was getting 50x and 100x drops quite a bit on test server....

I also find the torstrond - iron forest path to be dairly efficient for getting snow ess

Kiwigal1244 likes this.
  4. Kiwigal1244

Kiwigal1244 Active Author

2 to 100 snow dropped for me in Nahuatlin and Stillwater.

5. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

[content removed]

They do drop 50 and 100 too, but you're right that 2x and 5x is too little.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 11, 2018
    ΣMiwel likes this.
  6. elitecrew1031

elitecrew1031 Regular

to kill the bear on fatal i need 12 essence, for me is enough

7. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Well goody for you.
    Now do that on Inf 3 & Inf 4. Bet you need many many more than 12 !

8. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Real question is if is worthing to run on inf3,4, and i guess not, at least not for me. You must run on a level that allows fast run in order to achive more draken cores and kransparus coins. I do on inf1 just fine, just run to boss, dont kill mobs unless i am forced to, and is real fast.

9. elitecrew1031

elitecrew1031 Regular

specially for you i made run in inf3 and inf4.Inf3 costed me 46 essence and inf4 58. This is around 3 min work to get this essence

TwiliShadow likes this.
  10. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

Do they have removed the Crystal solstice star?

[​IMG]

On the wikia it's said it's discontinued, it's official?

11. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Yes it is official.
    Game QA has confirmed

[​IMG]

12. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

Can we use the Rune of Enhancement to combine two "solstice star" to create the higher quality ?

13. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Damn, I wish this had not been brought up. They EDIT already got my sapph's... now they will be going after my crystal stars next . Oh well, maybe that won't happen until next year when 214 gets tossed in the bin for the next radical change :rolleyes:

trakilaki likes this.
  14. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

No ... there is no way to upgrade the Solstice Star.
    Same goes for Jewel of Rage.

[​IMG]

15. SillySword

SillySword Regular

What, no more Crystal Solstice Star?! As a seven year player, I feel disappointed and less sense of accomplishment for playing Winter Solstice Festival year by year.

Thanks!

16. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

Why no? I'm a little disappointed ...Rune of Enhancement don't work with Solstice Star...there is a no sense for me.
    Thanks for your answer :)

17. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

I'm bummed that the old bug where once you start the run, the start location is no longer "safe". Seriously, fix this. Shouldn't be that hard. It was safe while I waited for other group members to arrive.

18. Sprokkel

Sprokkel Active Author

Hello, where can I earn the Solstice Festival Pointed Cap? And a normal reindeer, are they still winter event items that occur in the collector's bag or do I have to wait three years for that?
    And please developers, do something about those errors that occur frequently during the event days, I'm not the only one, there are a lot of players who are bothered by it and you get sick of it because they occur at the most unfortunate moments. Thank you ;)

19. SillySword

SillySword Regular

Just one little thing, the counter of debuff does not reset to 0 after returning to the start platform of challeng #2 map. It's last week.

Thanks!

20. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

It s been like that for years. I'm not sure if it's a bug that was never fixed or intended.