Feedback Winter Solstice Festival

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Dec 2, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KotBogomot

KotBogomot Forum Apprentice

Purple gift drop rate is very low for me. Like 1 in 3-4 runs, all mini bosses+bear inf1. Instead iam getting gold one, 2-3 in 3-4 runs. It doesnt look right. Iam already 11k/40k inf1 bar and have 182 coins. Its demotivating. To much work for little reward.

Laviηia likes this.
  2. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

A lot of people in this thread think the event is unfair, due to the drops and dwarfs being OP. I don't condone that behavior. BP did all they could. They gave you all free codes for 5 SUGAR BEETS AND 20 GOLD! Y'all should learn gratitude. Good job BP. Next year, I hope that my mage has to spend even more money to get those measly rewards!!

Akageshi likes this.
  3. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

Today's code is actually good though. And the cave present too. I'm genuinely amazed.

But anyway, I'll stop commenting on individual codes, as apparently it's an unpredictable mix of ridiculous and cool :>

I want to aid the folks here who say purple presents drop too badly. Considering that, if it's true Phestos' coins drop by 1, 2, and 3 in the Challenges, it'll be insane trying to collect 1500 of them :| The bear is not dropping them almost at all.

Also, I would have thought the Winter Festival Bag might increase the chance to get presents, which technically it probably does, but the chance increase is close to none due to how the percentage works :/

4. Vedmak1974

Vedmak1974 Forum Apprentice

all worthy gifts in a big gift for 1500 coins !!! Purple gifts do not drop out, one for entering the location, otherwise it will drop gold with trash inside))) Coins will collect units, because no one wants to spend the night in the game! Sorry ... Last year the promotion was better!

5. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

The orientation I see is that of a return to the past, when it was almost impossible to finish an event in a single edition (remember the Sargon amulet quest?) And therefore you had to accumulate resources and wait for its re-proposal ... and still it might not be enough. The amulet of the Sewers event was a preview of this new old course.

All this should be useful to make you want to stay or, at least, to come back and play again. You slammed yourself, you didn't reached the target, but however you saved 800-900 coins: well, hopefully next year you'll want to play the event again, considering that you had been dry-mouthed 12 months ago and that you have so many coins that it would be a shame not to be able to use.

There are no resources to rework the Dragan event, there are no resources to advertise in order to attract new players, there are no resources to oppose competing titles that will be out in 2020 (at least 4, if not 5, will be certainly released in the next few months, and they are giants that we have been waiting for years). So let's live, we will see until when.

JohnWick and gbit like this.
  6. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Either the text is incorrect, or the quest is wrong.

[​IMG]

7. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

I'd say the text is just wrong. Why would they want to limit it to normal only, right?

8. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

It's a relic of the older editions, when the only quest doable in modes higher than normal was "Of Moose and Men" (which wasn't available in normal).

Another such relic is the text on the entrance to the daily gift cave, which says "required 15lvl", but the event requires 20lvl in this edition, so it's irrelevant.

9. wolfie54

wolfie54 Active Author

Agree with incorrect text. I did it while running Infernal 3 mode.

10. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Old Hand

Ok Bigpoint you win I give up. I am tired of running in circles for 2x and 5x snow essence drops. Enjoy that fifty bucks you get for the event attire while you can get it. See how long it lasts when the only ones doing events are the ones with the event attire. How long before they give up,, having to solo every event. No friends or guildies to group with.

Javah and JohnWick like this.
  11. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Especially when it takes 1500-1600 snow essence to kill Big Paws on infernal 3 each run up the mountain.

Bad BigPoint, bad BigPoint.

JohnWick likes this.
  12. chiuseer

chiuseer Advanced

Please increase the purple gitf drap rate.

Please increase 20x 50x 100x snow essence drap rate.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 7, 2019
  13. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Or make snowmans require 10x beets, but give 20x, 50x, 100x, 200x, 500x and 1000x essence. What we have is simply insulting.

14. Theusen

Theusen Padavan

Just face it BP! U have betrayed the last reamains of Ur once loyal playerbase!!!
    U ask an INSANE amount of euros each event...
    -WAY more than people usually pay for an entire game!!!
    And U dont even award Ur premium nor Ur Ur deluxe players with a discount???
    -at least lower the aqquired amount of euros for an atire, 2 something somewhat relatable... like 20 eures!
    -and give Ur Premium a discount so they only pay 15 euros for the attire!
    And Ur deluxe pays 10 euros... The prices right now is just 2 steep!

oh... and BTW... U promised people a guide for this event on Ur seccond to last stream... But once again U came up short!!!
    I mean I made 1 on Twitch (google it), but really??? -how are U treating Ur playerbase atm??? Do U not WANT this game 2 stay alive???

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
  15. vampiro

vampiro Advanced

Someone know the progress obtained for 1 run in Kranparus Inf4?

16. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

Haven't you heard of the guy who spent 1.4 million USD on a single character in a certain Chinese MMO game? A few dozens of Euros a month is nothing :3 :>

17. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

vampiro likes this.
  18. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Old Hand

19. wavi

wavi Junior Expert

It's a joke about mini events, I thought it would be an eternity to do them, but if there are 25 progresses in inf4 for each child released and it lasts 3 days, simple for strong players and for normal players as in my case, playable and attainable, 1 or 2 Hours per day should be enough.
    Thanks for the info

20. Steve75

Steve75 Junior Expert

I assume you do not have much glue about this game looking at your post. There is one common in all events: mass grinding required and winter event/minis are no exception. You have 2/4/6 minutes to open 4/7/11 cages while the map will be crowded with monsters. You have to do 39/43/47 runs on inf IV without the event attire so good luck to complete them with daily 1-2 hours of playing :D.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
    Elégedetlenkedő likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.