Wondering if there has been any progress on the pvp bug

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Kohn_Hamper, Jun 25, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kohn_Hamper

Kohn_Hamper Junior Expert

Hi guys,
    So its been about a year and a half since Ive gotten the 5v5 bug, and been unable to play 5v5 ever since.
    Im just wondering if there has been any progression in either fixing it or maybe looking for a way to compensate players who have been effected by it? Im just really keen to get back into 5v5 again.
    Thanks

MikeyMetro and Universeea like this.
  2. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

I feel the same way and others who aren't speaking up feel the same way...please devote some time to fix this issue. Pvp needs a new makeover anyways...More maps, modes, fixed bugs... PLEASE. :mad:

MikeyMetro likes this.
  3. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

I'ld just as soon not see either of you in 5v5 :D (jk, ofc ;))

Seriously though, the only time I do 5v5 is if someone asks me to reg just so they can get some matches done. Tegan is already hard to get matches. This problem is aggravated by a bunch of players here that have this bug.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Universeea likes this.
  4. Nalros

Nalros User

I have brought this up with our team, and hopefully it gets escalated soon. As Mikey has pointed out, Tegan is already pretty barren when it comes to PvP so it is excerbated even more.

Universeea likes this.
  5. Troneck86

Troneck86 Forum Great Master

Add me to the list. Haven't had a 5v5 match in 2 months. Server: Tegan.

Universeea likes this.
  6. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

Every time someone calls for 5v5 mine never fills up. The most I see it get to is 9/10 and then it goes back down to 1/10 beause the match starts. Seriously this is getting ridiculous.

[EDIT: Media removed]

[​IMG]

Last edited by moderator: Jun 26, 2017
  7. Kohn_Hamper

The most I ever get is a 4/10, but I talk to other players and their bar is full.
    Sure, Tegan is the smallest server, but 5v5 runs there pretty often, and Ive had this specific bug non stop for well over a year now.
    But I hope the devs can work out something soon. Thanks

Last edited by moderator: Jun 26, 2017
    Universeea likes this.
  8. Erebus

Erebus User

@Universeea, I kindly remind you that vulgarity and swearing are prohibited on this forums, and that includes game screenshots, which I edited more than once on you for containing bad words, this is a last warning, you're more than welcome to share media on the forum as long as it sticks to the rules, best regards.

9. Kohn_Hamper

Hi Erebus,
    I'm not trying to be greedy or sound greedy as in "giv me all da free stff"
    But I was wondering if there was some legitament way of giving players any sort of compensation who have been affected by this bug for a number of months, over years in my case. Im not trying to ask for all the gems and anderment, but even something like a permanent 5% more honor points buff (Just an idea) to allow us to keep making half decent amount of honor points as the players in 5v5 ect. Many of the players who have been affected by it are just left in the dark.
    Thanks!

10. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello @Kohn_Hamper, I can't promise nor guarantee you that, I understand this has been a known issue for a while, and a very frustrating one, but what steps will follow after it finally gets resolved depend totally on the developers. What I can compromise though, is that I'll personally raise this issue when the time comes, and I'll push as much as I can within my functions to have some sort of compensation, rest assured the rest of the team will be pushing as well, but that's as far as our influence goes, ultimately, the decision will still be on the developers, we'll keep you updated when we get info, best regards.

11. Kohn_Hamper

Thanks, I really do appriciate you guys pushing it constantly

12. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

Balor PVP is also having this issue.There are a few players out there who havent had a fight (5v5-6v6) for more than half a year.Im one of them.Ive told you on more than one ocassion that the ELO thing has to be reworked because there are many who can only play 1v1 and even those modes rarely start from time to time.

Its something like this.You register..you see that there are 10/10 players or 12/12 already registered and then you are left outside at 1/10..1/12...Its like you are banned from playing pvp.The high ELO bans you from playing.Many of us have passed on a lot of clovers during the time this bug appeared since today simply because u cant finish the pvp part.You have to beg some of your friends to come to open maps and kill them 5 times there in order to get the pvp part done.

Ive sent at least 4-5 tickets to support regarding this issue since ..hmm probably september or october until today and the reply was the same.We know about this bug, we are working on it ..it will be fixed.I know of a few others who also contacted the support for having the same problem and they didnt had much luck either.

LE: when will BP consider merging Teagan with Balor for instance?Both servers are pretty empty, both servers have the PVP ELO bug thing, on both servers it may be hard to find party for infernal modes (at least on Balor the party system especially for infernal maps is dead).Wouldnt it be better that instead of having 2 almost dead servers to have 1 "alive"? Management wise, merging these 2 servers would decrease the maintenance costs ( cuz you will only have 1 server that will have to be kept online instead of 2 ), and will also boost the competition between the remaining players which can only mean increasing the ander sales.So again..why isnt this "project" viable?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.