World Soccer Championship Raffle [Contest]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Allogeneous, Jun 5, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Soccer Championship Raffle

Please follow the link above and read the requirements and T&Cs of the competition. Pay close attention to the "Penalties" section. That was your one and only warning....

You can post your masterpieces in this thread.

If you have any questions or wish to discuss this competition, you can do so in THIS THREAD <- follow that link.

iamu2 likes this.
  2. dragonlordz

dragonlordz Junior Expert

The brilliant graphics, play-style and how the CM's now appear to say hi and answer questions for us.

3. AmerickaNindza

AmerickaNindza Junior Expert

simple,challenging pve,fast pvp action. happy to log in even when bugs are OP ;)

4. yamahamm

yamahamm Advanced

I like Drakensang because of fascinating graphics, cool-looking weapons, awesome armors, predator ( :D ), amazing-looking monsters, dynamic pvp and colorful and exciting events!!! Also, its probably the best way to make friends from abroad :)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
  5. Elics

Elics Someday Author

After work, pass the time. And, simple operation, easy to use. Funny~~XD
    I like Drakensang lol~~

6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

This game is an excellent stress reliever. When I've had a long day, it is a great way to unwind while chatting with the friends I've made in game.

7. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

I play DSO because it is an excellent MMORPG with great adventures and pvp that gives free to play players a chance to become strong as well. Also, the events give players of all time period an equal chance to complete it (other than the happy hour of course!).

8. munjen

munjen Forum Apprentice

i play dso because i dont have any clever job to do :)

AmerickaNindza likes this.
  9. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It is a bad habit for drakenjunkie like me!

10. Zokin

Zokin Forum Expert

I like it bcs i'm mazohist. Found it that it's better to play this than hitting my head against a wall, at least it's more economic, no need for a painter!!!

StrawHat likes this.
  11. iamu2

iamu2 Forum Greenhorn

I like Drakensang because it is not complicated and if fun to play.

12. SweetRanger

SweetRanger Forum Apprentice

I like drakensang for its competitiveness, it's basic key skills to use, meeting people from all over the world. It is an enjoyment for me to play in the free time that I get.

13. Mooky

Mooky Forum Apprentice

DSO allows me to farm and build up my characters without NEEDING to spend money. It gives me the chance to proudly display the hard work that goes into each character I create. I find it flattering when others think I'm p2p when I'm fully f2p. I enjoy the events and hunting for new items. It also gives me the chance to speak the 3 languages I know (English, Portuguese, Spanish)...

14. Ningo

Ningo Forum Apprentice

Drakensang is an amazing game which combines beautifull graphics,world design,sounds,combat,story and all the required elements to create one my favorite games of all time.I also met a lot of new people that became my friends and it just has a very unique unexplainable feeling that makes me want to play the game even after all the frustrating things it made me go through because it puts an interesting challenge.

15. -epu020-

-epu020- Forum Greenhorn

This is why i like drakensang. Drakensang has very nice and 3d graphics what i really like. I like drakensang because i can play with friends, doing quests, events and bosses. I like that can choose class and be the hero. and what ever you do in game is rewarding. Good working drakensang!

16. Attikussz

Attikussz Forum Greenhorn

I like Drakensang Online because of what it was designed to do, it makes me happy. It's a good past time activity and like anything that brings you happiness, relief, it's ok to spend a little money on it.

17. Karabaja

Karabaja Forum Greenhorn

good game... many friends... pvp battle... :) events etc... simple it's DSO... I love it :)

18. redpsy

redpsy Forum Expert

It is a game that many times I play I can not say that the sate!! Made many friends here, rejoiced, fell out, we played together and we are all an incredible and good team, our motto no pain only pleasure. ..

Jolakos07 likes this.
  19. soulkiller123456

soulkiller123456 Forum Greenhorn

I like DSO because i met a little Faeriequeen here!

-Faeriequeen22- likes this.
  20. -Faeriequeen22-

-Faeriequeen22- Forum Mogul

I love our little game because of my love (isn't he adorable :) )..
    And because of my guildies, horses, flowers and kisses! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.