Feedback Worst Update ~ Ruined Game

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by TheBullFroG, Dec 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Should Bigpoint bring back old DSO?

1. Yes I want old DSO

95.8%
  2. No new is good

4.2%
  1. Hotaru

Hotaru Junior Expert

I don’t understand, first you say it’s not bad and then you say you have errors in all the main aspects of the game? (talents, visuals, events and more) LMFO, if it’s good for you, why are you here? I believe that most players here can prove that the game is very bad, but funny, your words seem to make it very clear that you know the problems, and then defend ?, it makes no sense, lol, I guarantee that everyone here is fighting for a goal common, everyone wants to help through reasoned opinions.

tozagol likes this.
  2. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

I think Kernelly is one of the 8 who like the game it is right now... it seems that 166 votes agains don't work for anything. Shameful. it seems they only take time to waving a hammer like a toy... cos we all know it's not gonna work for anything, just making a little bit of air... but not heads off... don't understand this sarcasm... but like the song says "who let the ***kisser out" :p:p:p

tozagol likes this.
  3. god47ak

god47ak Junior Expert

Bp i don't think you can afford banning players atm.

tozagol likes this.
  4. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Hi god47ak, it seems they don't have anything better to do at the moment... enjoy the hammer

Greetings

tozagol likes this.
  5. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

He can't, it's his opinion.

tozagol likes this.