Bug Wussab, Jabax Shaman dropping nothing at all

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by EhtovK, Jun 2, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

So, last night I decided to grind for the last 5 cloak of power materials one of my alts needed, and after R166, Wussab, the Jabbax Shaman miniboss in Atlantis above water is dropping nothing but health orbs, it wasn't like this with the previous release, it would always drop at least a green item, but since R166 he ain't dropping nothing at all, not even coins, the rest of the mini-bosses in this map are dropping stuff normally though.

I'm aware it might be my luck or being on the bad side of the PRNG gods but around 40 kills without getting even copper from him doesn't look normal, since all the others are dropping stuff normally, as I said, thought it might be worth letting you know so you take a look at him.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Yup ... same happens with High Priest B'Oran in Temple sector.
    It is the case only after R166.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EhtovK likes this.
  3. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

The next one on the nerf/bug line would be the dragon from Stalgard.:rolleyes:

ekant1992 likes this.
  4. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Same here. Only HP spheres from those two mini-bosses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.