Zooming In & Out

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Talbor, Jul 11, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Talbor

Talbor Advanced

Does anyone know of a way to lock the zoom feature? Every time I hit the wheel on my mouse it zooms the game in and I really just want to keep the game zoomed out all the time. I've looked through settings & don't see anything.

2. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Duke

remove mousewheel!

:D

3. Talbor

Talbor Advanced

Haha, sometimes I'd like to! I bought an Evga X20 at Xmas & think I just got a defective mouse after doing some research & it looks like it's a known issue (probably why it had a great sale price, lol), but an in-game zoom-lock feature would be sweet.

I see some Youtube vids, so I really may try removing it. I just hate to lose the macros I use the tilt parts of the wheel for.

4. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Duke

Can't you reprogram what mousewheel does in software?

5. Talbor

Talbor Advanced

I checked, but I don't see any option to remap the scrolling aspect of the wheel, just the pressing it down & the tilt options. It looks like I'll need to buy a new mouse, but I'm definitely going to do some research first this time, lol. It sucks because I like the mouse, but that random zooming in drives me crazy :mad:

Thanks for trying to help :)

Alpaca and FAALHAAS like this.
  6. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Duke

Ye I was wrong...my mouse cant do that either, thought it was possible.

I'm using steelseries mice for years and I love them. They're not super expensive (well some are), but they feel really nice and the software that comes with it is very easy to use/config.