2 Handed Weapons (showcase and talk - DK only)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Master0fpuppets, May 5, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

What 2H Weapon do you prefer over all?

Poll closed Mar 28, 2017.
  1. 2H Sword

12 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. 2H Axe

41 vote(s)
    56.9%
  3. 2H Hammer

19 vote(s)
    26.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Personally I would go with a 3%D/D Axe.

2. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

BUT.... the top D line you can get is almost dmg between hammer and Axe.... and the top C line you can get is close to 1750 wich is enough higher than crit from axes.... am i right?

3. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

If you look at this thread under the raw weapons section, you'll see the following "At 3/1, a hammer has 1063 DPS, 6.0% more DPS than the sword and 7.8% more DPS than an axe, but it's lack of crit means that it comes in second place for the "loser's category" of a 4x %Crit Damage."

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

But that is for weapons with no gems or other gear. Just remember that I never finished that thread because I got upset by crafting 2.0.

5. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Found another/better sword:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I wouldn't go with a sword ... the attack speed is not making any difference compared to axe ... yet you get nice crit with axes.

thebearreturns and _Baragain_ like this.
  7. _Baragain_

True, but I would rather a decent sword than a crappy axe.

thebearreturns likes this.
  8. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Is that an exact duplicate? LOL. Also, love how 9146 seems to be higher than 9642... DSO/BP logic (-_-").

9. _Baragain_

Ready to feel a little dumb? :p

The first one is before gems and compared to whatever he had equipped. The second is after he put the gems in and equipped it.

Also, an "exact duplicate" is statistically impossible in this game. Given the range of values that every stat can have and the different kind of stats they can have the odds of 2 legendary 2H weapons being totally identical would be somewhere in the low quintillions (that is a 1 followed by 18 zeros). As just a rough calculation, Damage can range from about 40-110 in increments of 1, Crit can range from about 700-1700 in increments of 1, crit damage and % damage can range from about 30.00%-80.00 in increments of 0.01. That comes out to there being 70+1000+5000+5000=11,070 possible values for each line. There are 4 enchantments per item, so that is (11070)^4=15.02x10^18.

thebearreturns likes this.
  10. ^Alexdragon^

^Alexdragon^ Forum Apprentice

[​IMG] new crafted axe!!! not perfect it miss 30% but is ok until i craft the perfect one :) @_Baragain_ what is the best mode to improve the 61,90 and 68,49 lines ?

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  11. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

Just nitpicking here : once I found a 2H staff with 23% dmg on it. :confused::p

12. _Baragain_

Well that bites.

And damage can go up to 113, but the fact remains that I just needed to be in the right order of magnitude to show how insane the odds of getting identical items is.

13. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I have found 1H weapon with 10-11% weapon damage few times ... that makes them slightly crappier than your 23% :D

14. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

15. bonjourvietnam

bonjourvietnam Someday Author

My current progress so far... :D
    ][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. _Baragain_

There are some nice ingredients in there. Good luck on getting some of the better ones all onto the same weapon.

bonjourvietnam likes this.
  17. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Pfft, LOL. He posted those 2 pictures in such a way, I thought there were 2 items compared, haha.

On a different note... ERMAHGERD... you changed your avatar xD.

18. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

:rolleyes:...:rolleyes:...:rolleyes:

[​IMG]
    :eek:_:eek:_:eek:

19. _Baragain_

Just messing with you. :p:D
    I thought I'd try it.. So far I'm not liking it too much and it doesn't say anything about my DrHorrible toon, so I'll probably change it back.

Morinphen likes this.
  20. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

Transferred the 2 highest stats from that stupid sword I was using onto an axe! XD
    I can't complain it came with 2 decent damage lines as well.

[​IMG]

I need help, what is better for my DPS. 25% speed or 30% crit dmg? I keep getting same results from both of them but the crit dmg makes much bigger numbers...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
    bonjourvietnam and Novadude like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.