Anniversary event progression

Discussion in 'Event Questions' started by ukerk, Aug 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ukerk

ukerk Forum Greenhorn

Hello everyone. I recently tried festival arena twice. I got no points in any event progress bar, and I got two chests that I can't unlock - the game tells something about unlocking those locked progress bars first. How do I deal with those progress bars?

2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

If you haven't already, take a look at the event guide.

Long story short, there's 11 different arenas (basic + 10 themed maps). The general arena gives a random chest from any of the 10 available progress bars, while each of the themed arenas only drop their corresponding progress chest type. Unfortunately, you have to fill the 10 bars in order, so you are stuck carrying around like 9 other chest types until you finish the first bar.

Also... less than officially, I believe the drop rates of the chests for the different bars are different. I had finished off nearly all 9 of the later bars and still barely had any Duria progress, so I ended up having to buy a few Duria passes.

Shansurri likes this.
  3. ukerk

ukerk Forum Greenhorn

Thank you for your answer. I have completed story mode for levels 1-45 this week and got no pass for Duria arena from any boss, only generic passes from eggs. Does this mean I have two options:
    - farm Duria bosses dozens of times until I get enough passes for Duria arena to fill the bar
    - farm generic arena hundreds of time to get the same amount of chests for the first bar?

4. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

I know the event guide says the bosses can drop the chips with a "low chance." I interpret that to mean "next to no chance." xD So I probably wouldn't count on that as a reliable method to get Duria chips.

You can just farm the generic arena. I am unsure you will be able to finish the event in the remaining... 6.5 days of the event anyhow, especially if you can't farm the higher difficulties where you get more chests per run. I believe it was something like a minimum of 290 runs if you do only Inf 3 and magically got the right chest every time, or minimum of 200 runs on Inf 4. So I can't even imagine the grind on lower levels lol.

If you really want Duria progress tho, there's 3 ways to buy the Duria chips: Andermants in the shop (press T), Realm frags at Thabo, and CoTs at Phestos in Kingshill.

5. ukerk

ukerk Forum Greenhorn

Yeah, I have calculated it takes too much time/money in any case, I only complete normal and painful relatively well. Thank you for the help!

silverseas likes this.