Announcement Ask the CMs in English

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by CM Greg, Jul 14, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

or has recently been pointed out on other threads, with the right item DK going solo kills everything with little trouble so going solo you are killing and hence fun. Im at the point where im thinking it might be time to play an alt once again as it has been clearly demonstrated that even if I get great luck with crap2.0 I will still fall further and further behind the other classes.

Its easy to make money when you have money as they say.

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

My problem is that, ever since "The Axe," I've found myself using significantly more resources to go in a team (as a 2H) than when I solo, so I split my time. Sometimes, I'll solo the boss for people and tell them to come in when it is almost dead. Other times, I'll go full tank and hold agro for the team so that they can have some fun while I conserve resources... everybody wins.
    Been there done that... This SW was convinced that it would be faster if I just held agro and they DPS'ed... and this was in the maps, not the boss, LOL. I told him where to stick it, and if he is so convinced that I slow them down in my 2H build, then they really must not want my help at all.

P.S. I didn't die once, nor did anyone on my team because I held the agro with my damage just as well as I could with my agro skill.

EhtovK likes this.
  3. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

The point made by LudiGrozd was that most groups only want a 1H DK and that is not as exciting.

My point was if more players would stop thinking that every DK has to be 1 handed to be in a group they would find more DK's willing to group up.

Personally I'm already bored enough without just standing there spamming the aggro button, so I rarely group anymore unless it is to help a weaker player finish a quest.

4. LudiGrozd

LudiGrozd Advanced

Do visit Grimmag server, you'll see for your self that not one person will let you play 2h on fatal or anywhere else for that matter.

Could @YouWinOrYouDie please explain to me why did he give me 9999 warning points and 82 years expire date on my other a/c for just miss posting 1x on it? I did not pay attention and posted by mistake with it. I think this is way to harsh.

PS: You made me really scared and I'am very afraid to play now.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
  5. @LudiGrozd / Master0fpuppets YouWinOrYouDie does not have admin privileges in this section, so I shall take the liberty of replying on his behalf:
    1) You have four forum posting a/cs, and have been very active on two of them. Each forum user only needs one forum posting a/c.
    2) The penalty points and duration were given in order to lock down the less-used of your two main forum posting a/cs
    3) The amount of points given and the duration is irrelevant. 99 points for 5 years would have had the same effect
    4) This in no way, shape or form affects your ability to play DSO using any of your game a/cs. Kindly don't be so melodramatic.
    5) All of this was explained to you very carefully and in much detail in your ticket to Support. Which, incidentally, is where this discussion should have remained.

I would ask you kindly not to reply to this message here or in any way attempt to further argue this in the forum. I have made the reasoning behind the action against your second forum a/c as clear as possible. But, if you are genuinely still having trouble understanding the decision, you are welcome to send in a new ticket. Just don't keep going over the same old ground.

MegaNuker and Yogo like this.
  6. Hello @CM Haruki

As I already said, i'm affected by brown screen since the R164, so the 9 may 2016 ( today we are the 9 june 2016 ... ).

I saw on french forum that devs will implant anything for "try to found why this problem is here" at R167.

My question is, why are you waiting R167 to solve this f*cking bug ? We already are waiting since 1 month. Players told you that only LvL 50 chars are bugged since R164 ! For my part, all my accounts are LvL 50, and sometimes I can only connect to my mage, because only her is in Kingshill, others are in Splintered City of Cardhun.

What did you add at R164 ? https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/release-164-patchnotes.71361/#post-648487
    Try to turn off compendium one moment maybe ?

I hope it will be fixed soon, I already loosed too much, I'm near to stop DSO forever after 4 years of play ... This game sound perfect for me, but developpers/staff of BugPoint are the worst that I ever seen since I play video-games ... Oh god that's far :rolleyes:

Hope for a compensation too ... 32 days I can't connect, potentially 30M glyphs loosed ...

Cheers!
    Darki

7. CM Haruki

CM Haruki Community Team Team Drakensang Online

Hey there community of awesomeness,

jumping very quickly to confirm that I'll be here tomorrow answering more concretely some of your questions.
    Two things I wanna say already:

+ We're preparing the Twitch session of tomorrow, where you'll be having more insights into the new Dragan event (already on the test server) and the next two releases. They come with a bunch of nifty features and also some repricing, which is great.
    + Did I mention that Dragan is already on the Test Server?

Talk to you later, alligators!

Cheerios,
    Haruki

8. EvelynJ

EvelynJ Forum Apprentice

I've been trying for hours but just get 'server full'. What happened to the only good uniques that came with Dragan? Seems they've disappeared.. That was what everyone has been waiting for.

Dragenstein likes this.
  9. Rhysingstar

So no more guaranteed uniques for killing Dragan... Why do you guys continually go out of your way to SELF EDIT the players?

Did enough players not quit with R166 that you guys are going to make up for it with ruining the single most requested event in the game?

Edit to add:

I really have to give credit to the dev's, I have not seen so much talk about quitting on facebook and Tegan since 155.

However, I do have one suggestion. If they really want to drive that final nail into the coffin, they need to nerf the players one more time.

That way there won't be any temporary quitting, that would put an end to it once and for all. Then the dev's can move onto the Chinese version or whatever new game BP is working on. No more killing slowly, just one good whack and call it a day.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  10. LudiGrozd

LudiGrozd Advanced

Players should be the ones to help shape the game and make it a better experience and community for all, sadly BP never lisen to us.

icicle478 likes this.
  11. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

In order to avoid those self edits on myself, Imma wait until I hear tomorrow's Twitch, depending on what is said on it, I'll decide if I come back here or take a break from posting, the overview on the new Dragan's event's drop system has me more infuriated than anything the devs have ever done to this game since I started playing.

That's all for now...

Rhysingstar likes this.
  12. Rhysingstar

Haruki,

During the twitch tomorrow, if at all possible, can you show us anyone (outside of the Dev's) that is happy about this new Dragan event?

I've read the forums, facebook, and the very active in game talk and it is not exactly positive.

Oh yeah, one more thing.

Can you please tell us that DSO is listening... After all, I think that some of us missed those posts where everyone was asking for Dragan to be nerfed.

Obviously nobody was happy getting a unique for killing a boss.
    Obviously we were all begging for additional mini bosses to be added to the fight with Dragan.

It hasn't been mentioned yet, but could you please ask the dev's to add just a little bit more grind to event when it hits the live servers.

The goal is obviously to get players to stop asking for Dragan, but as I mentioned earlier, we really need a little more to get everyone to quit playing. I'm just not sure ruining the only requested event is enough.

If you cannot talk the dev's into nerfing the players, how about bringing back the error 23 message, but they have to do it for all the servers not just Tegan.

Don't get me wrong, that blue/brown screen bug is nice, but wasn't enough to get many to quit. The error 23 was much better in my humble opinion.

It won't make them quit as fast as a nerfing, but give it 30 days or so and most will give up.

Keep up the good work!

13. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]

14. Troneck86

Troneck86 Forum Great Master

The amount of ineptitude and the duration of it can only leave the player thinking they do it on purpose. That, or the hiring process on their end is just not up to par with the rest of society. I think the former is more realistic.

taketh, EhtovK and Rhysingstar like this.
  15. taketh

taketh Regular

Players have been waiting for Dragan for months. I think the new sets are weaker than the old. I hope you do whatever you can to try and get the old set back into the event. I am pretty sure the old set will dominate in PVP versus the new one.

16. LudiGrozd

LudiGrozd Advanced

^ As I was just saying in the Dragan event feedback. They are probably never gonna lisen to me, but I know am right and am trying to clam the situation.

17. taketh

taketh Regular

It has to be deliberate. The developer's revenge for all the times we called them incompetent and stupid.

Haruki, i previously said that players can't wait for Dragan. Please try and postpone it for however long it takes to make the old set is available again. Thanks.

18. napoleon106

napoleon106 Forum Greenhorn

Dear,Haruki.....Giving to RA's such a long bows(from the new Dragan event),will completely destroy the arena game,not to mention, that the new Dragan set will give them 40% boost on damage for using long bows. This is HUGE. That even will outclass the perfect legendary long bow with 4 golden lines from the new Crafting 2.0. Please think about this.

19. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

Hello @CM Haruki, I have a question that needs a sincere answer...
    Here it is: BP decided to put the "old dragan set" just to Gnob because of something they started not so long ago (a mechanism that provide them lots of money)?
    What mechanism?--> "Lucky sphere of this and this other". They mostly give 10 drakens and i found them just a way for heavy payers to have for their twink good equipment with 0 play... And a way for BP to increase its wallet.
    With 30k ander someone can buy more than 100 spheres (299 ander each) wich means 1000 drakens if he has totally "bad luck".

So, as I said, answer sincerely, please.

Oh yeah, let others reach 10k damage, but keep the RAs in a corner writing "add me in team".... that's the way to go.
    REMEMBER, not all rengers are overpower, so shut the @*!# up. Please!

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
    Minota likes this.
  20. ekant1992

ekant1992 Padavan

Rangers are not too weak, they have the ability to use quiver with long bow as well as the ability to do double damage to marked opponents.

If they would reach the damage as high as 10k it would practically result in higher DPS through skill tipping the balance in their favor by a bit too much

Each class has its weakness and powers,the problem with RA is not their weapon damage but skills.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.